Mar 30, 2012, 10:56 AM EST
So let’s see. In the video below we have players going into the stands, a manager going into the stands, security getting involved, lots of angry gesturing, some pushing and a bit of menacing milling about. You know, your basic soccer instability.
Of course, when you start talking about instability or silliness where Diego Maradona is involved, that’s known more commonly as a “Friday.”
Since accepting a coaching position in Dubai, Maradona has been fined for feuding with an opposition coach, raised a public ruckus by criticizing referees and lobbing charges of bias against his club, and even kicked a fan who intruded on a photo shoot following a match.
Details of his latest episode are here, including lots of juicy quotes.
- DeAndre Yedlin granted work permit, heading to Tottenham Hotspur 0
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0