Apr 2, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
I’m going to level with you on this one:
This isn’t just ordinary “Lunchtime Distraction.” This is the weapons grade stuff.
It’s U.S. women’s national team star Alex Morgan, talking to Kick’s Jimmy Conrad about U.S.-Japan (recorded before the weekend’s match), but also discussing Morgan’s body-painted role in the SI Swimsuit juggernaut.
(By the way, Morgan scored in the 1-1 draw with Japan.)
The Kick segment: it’s safe for office viewing. But just.
- Yahoo! reports: Mourinho to sign 4-year deal with Chelsea, will be unveiled June 2 0
- Anyone else think Bayern Munich is playing dirty? 6
- With PSG willing to match Wayne Rooney’s wages, Manchester United has somebody to bail them out 3
- Looking at the United States’ roster ahead of their Canada rematch 1
- A stadium for New York City FC – tougher than you think 9
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (18)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- Gareth Bale set to re-sign with Tottenham – But is it a good deal for the Welshman? (9)
- Possible temporary homes for New York City FC (9)
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte