Apr 10, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
I honestly have no idea what this means for soccer and for the sports greater development. I mean, at the end of the day, it’s about which 11 guys can pass, trap and shoot better than the other 11 guys – and not much more complicated than that.
At a very high level, perhaps hifalutin, fancy and hi-tech stuff has its place. The rest of us are just trying to our non-kicking foot in the right place.
But the commercial for this new stab at better soccer enjoyment through technology is pretty cool, I must say.
- Jamie Carragher set to close out his 16-year career at Anfield 0
- NWSL Game of the Week: Washington Spirit at Portland Thorns FC 1
- Something in common for Jurgen Klinsmann, Alex Ferguson 1
- Brek Shea in trouble? After crazy Stoke City prank goes wrong 7
- Copa del Rey final: Real Madrid vs. Atletico Madrid 3
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago