Apr 13, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
No children or small animals were harmed in the making of the following video.
On the other hand, emotional scarring cannot be ruled out for watching the thing.
Dominic Oduro may or may not be the fastest may in MLS. I’d wager my Chicago Fire Quaker Oats jersey (Prized and personalized!) that Colorado’s Marvell Wynne could make a great race of it, at very least.
But we know for sure that Oduro can beat a couple of pasty white guys, including one in a Royal Tenenbaums headband and pink muscle shirt. Yes, it’s quite a hideous and disturbing site.
Thanks to Chicago Fire communications man Brendan Hannan for giggles on this one. And let us all pray for his torn hammy. He did a remarkable job of hiding it – but I think we can all feel the tear as we watch this fiasco unfold.
- PST Extra: Relegation in focus ahead of six-pointer in Cardiff 0
- Major League Soccer Preview: An alternate view of the 2014 regular season 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Top four shuffle, as pivotal stretch arrives – Week 28 0
- Ranking the candidates for MLS’s next two expansion teams (after Don Garber’s Tuesday Q-and-A) 4
- MLS Season Preview: Ranking the top 10 midfielders 0
- U.S. Soccer confirms three-game send-off series ahead of 2014 World Cup 3
- Revs Notebook: Targeting Strikers, Imbongo's Reds & Fagundez's Left Foot
- Chicago Fire Players to Watch for in 2014
- FC Dallas Unveil 2014 Home Kit
- Eddie Johnson's Bumpy Road to Designated Player Status
- Adidas & Nike Unveil Hybrid Cleats to Change Soccer Forever
- Preview: Sporting KC at Seattle Sounders FC
- Chelsea Face Stiff Test When Tottenham Visit the Bridge
- Egyptian Player Banned for Using 'Sisi' Sign
- Houston Dynamo Players to Watch During the 2014 MLS Season
- Vancouver Whitecaps: Players to Watch During the 2014 MLS Season