Apr 22, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
There was plenty happening last night at Buck Shaw Stadium.
Red cards (yes, plural). Another goal for Chris Wondolowski (pictured), who has the MLS scoring leadership ahead of today’s lone MLS encounter. More big moments from U.S. internationals Kyle Beckerman and Nick Rimando, whose fine worked helped keep 10-man (and then nine-man) RSL in the match.
Finally, a big stoppage time winner from Simon Dawkins, one of the league’s underrated finishers.
It was all there. And it’s all here. The highlights from San Jose’s 3-1 win over Jason Kreis’ men, as San Jose assumed control in the West. (Standings are here.)
- PSG president confirms Saturday was likely David Beckham’s farewell match 1
- As Alex Ferguson says goodbye, Manchester United’s cupboard remains stocked 0
- Bayern Munich finish German season 25 points ahead of Borussia Dortmund 0
- England’s top four: Games that matter in the English Premier League’s last round 0
- Jamie Carragher set to close out his 16-year career at Anfield 0
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago