May 4, 2012, 1:29 PM EDT
Even the good die young, even cowgirls get the blues …
And even the best make goofballs of themselves from time to time.
Have you seen the Buffon Blunder?
A late error Wednesday from Gianluigi Buffon, the highly skilled longtime Italian No. 1, may haunt Juventus in the Serie A title race. Juve still controls the championship chase, but the gap is closing.
All is forgiven, apparently, but this one is still a humdinger.
Watch it here, courtesy of our pals at Kick TV. Don’t miss the telling (and unless you’re a huge Juve supporter, amusing) reaction from manager Antonio Conte, who clearly cannot believe what he’s just seen.
- Official: Neymar to join Barcelona 1
- Bayern Munich – Borussia Dortmund: The tactics and the game’s shifting momentum 0
- Bayern Munich 2-1 Borussia Dortmund: Robben the hero, Bayern crowned Champions League winners 4
- Two last points on the Robbie Rogers trade news 1
- Champions League final preview: A bitter rivalry with much higher stakes 0
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Which US cities are next for MLS expansion? (25)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (18)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- USA Today reports LA Galaxy trade Mike Magee for rights to Robbie Rogers (14)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?