May 24, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
We’re doing this again? Heck yeah we’re doing this again.
The rest of the world can have their Sporting KC-San Jose, Portland-Vancouver, United States-Scotland trifecta. We’ll be watching… D.C. United-New England Revolution. Why? SO MANY REASONS:
- Ben Olsen. That man makes me want to do everything better. He’s clearly working his magic on D.C. as well.
- United handed the Revs their only loss at Gillette Stadium this season. New England will try to return the favor.
- Dwayne De Rosario. The man. The myth. The legend.
- Saer Sene’s hair is only matched by his video breakdown ability. (Also on the hair front: Lee Nguyen)
- Benny Feilhaber wants to show Jurgen Klinsmann he made a mistake leaving the midfielder off the US roster.
- Blake Brettschneider, who really wants to be Bubba Watson.
- Bayern Munich – Borussia Dortmund: The tactics and the game’s shifting momentum 0
- Bayern Munich 2-1 Borussia Dortmund: Robben the hero, Bayern crowned Champions League winners 2
- Two last points on the Robbie Rogers trade news 1
- Champions League final preview: A bitter rivalry with much higher stakes 0
- With MLS expansion done for now, where the league priorities should land 11
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Which US cities are next for MLS expansion? (25)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (18)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- USA Today reports LA Galaxy trade Mike Magee for rights to Robbie Rogers (14)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona