May 24, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
We’re doing this again? Heck yeah we’re doing this again.
The rest of the world can have their Sporting KC-San Jose, Portland-Vancouver, United States-Scotland trifecta. We’ll be watching… D.C. United-New England Revolution. Why? SO MANY REASONS:
- Ben Olsen. That man makes me want to do everything better. He’s clearly working his magic on D.C. as well.
- United handed the Revs their only loss at Gillette Stadium this season. New England will try to return the favor.
- Dwayne De Rosario. The man. The myth. The legend.
- Saer Sene’s hair is only matched by his video breakdown ability. (Also on the hair front: Lee Nguyen)
- Benny Feilhaber wants to show Jurgen Klinsmann he made a mistake leaving the midfielder off the US roster.
- Blake Brettschneider, who really wants to be Bubba Watson.
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 0
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Will Johnson: We Weren't all Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro
- Juventus Prove They Know how to Win Despite Weak Performance Against Fiore
- Liverpool is Ready to Spend $100 Million in Summer Transfers
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear