May 24, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
We’re doing this again? Heck yeah we’re doing this again.
The rest of the world can have their Sporting KC-San Jose, Portland-Vancouver, United States-Scotland trifecta. We’ll be watching… D.C. United-New England Revolution. Why? SO MANY REASONS:
- Ben Olsen. That man makes me want to do everything better. He’s clearly working his magic on D.C. as well.
- United handed the Revs their only loss at Gillette Stadium this season. New England will try to return the favor.
- Dwayne De Rosario. The man. The myth. The legend.
- Saer Sene’s hair is only matched by his video breakdown ability. (Also on the hair front: Lee Nguyen)
- Benny Feilhaber wants to show Jurgen Klinsmann he made a mistake leaving the midfielder off the US roster.
- Blake Brettschneider, who really wants to be Bubba Watson.
- Paul Scholes: Thierry Henry’s legendary goal vs. Man United was my fault 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 2
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 5
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 3
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1