May 24, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
We’re doing this again? Heck yeah we’re doing this again.
The rest of the world can have their Sporting KC-San Jose, Portland-Vancouver, United States-Scotland trifecta. We’ll be watching… D.C. United-New England Revolution. Why? SO MANY REASONS:
- Ben Olsen. That man makes me want to do everything better. He’s clearly working his magic on D.C. as well.
- United handed the Revs their only loss at Gillette Stadium this season. New England will try to return the favor.
- Dwayne De Rosario. The man. The myth. The legend.
- Saer Sene’s hair is only matched by his video breakdown ability. (Also on the hair front: Lee Nguyen)
- Benny Feilhaber wants to show Jurgen Klinsmann he made a mistake leaving the midfielder off the US roster.
- Blake Brettschneider, who really wants to be Bubba Watson.
- WATCH: Blackpool coach sent off after hitting own player in face 0
- Report: Majority of Mexico’s World Cup roster slots are set 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Bedoya buries one, Boyd bags brace 1
- David Moyes vilified on return to Everton, as Manchester United nightmare continues 1
- Everton 2-0 Manchester United: Toffees rampant in miserable return for Moyes 1
- Miami mayor hits back at Beckham stadium critics 4