May 24, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
We’re doing this again? Heck yeah we’re doing this again.
The rest of the world can have their Sporting KC-San Jose, Portland-Vancouver, United States-Scotland trifecta. We’ll be watching… D.C. United-New England Revolution. Why? SO MANY REASONS:
- Ben Olsen. That man makes me want to do everything better. He’s clearly working his magic on D.C. as well.
- United handed the Revs their only loss at Gillette Stadium this season. New England will try to return the favor.
- Dwayne De Rosario. The man. The myth. The legend.
- Saer Sene’s hair is only matched by his video breakdown ability. (Also on the hair front: Lee Nguyen)
- Benny Feilhaber wants to show Jurgen Klinsmann he made a mistake leaving the midfielder off the US roster.
- Blake Brettschneider, who really wants to be Bubba Watson.
- Angel Di Maria gets love from Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos and Diego Simeone 0
- Jozy Altidore is the happiest he’s ever been, says Gus Poyet 2
- Malky Mackay and Iain Moody investigated by FA for ‘sexist, racist and homophobic’ text messages while at Cardiff City 4
- Liverpool and AC Milan in talks over deal for Mario Balotelli 5
- Atlanta’s new MLS franchise has already sold 14,000 season tickets 9
- No signings in 2015: Barcelona’s transfer ban upheld, FIFA rejects appeal 3