Jun 2, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
You’ve seen Michael Bradley emerge into a greater role on the U.S. national team. He has long been a key figure, but lately Bradley looks more like an indispensable force. He really has grown.
Now Bradley is apparently growing as a voice on the American team. Before, he always had interesting things to say; he’s a bright fellow. But Bradley frequently came across in interviews as dour and brooding.
Insiders would tell you he wasn’t unhappy, but just didn’t care about anything besides soccer – and doing interviews was included on that list he things he never cared about.
Well, watch him in this one, as the U.S. midfielder talks almost playfully about his life in Verona, about his wife, Amanda, about Juliet’s famous Balcony, befriending baristas, his dog and more.
- What we learned from Tuesday’s U.S. win over Panama (19)
- Which U.S. men have locked up World Cup roster spots? (16)
- Three huge positives to take from USA’s convincing win over Panama (15)
- Broadcast of U.S. v. Panama was second highest audience for World Cup Qualifier (14)
- Marseille’s hideous away kit one of the worst of all time (14)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- Play Video: Police clash with protesters in Brazil
- Play Video: Highlights: Sounders win in final minutes
- Play Video: Highlights: Revolution dismantle Galaxy
- Play Video: What does New York FC have to do to succeed?
- Play Video: The Hype: Bending the screen like Beckham
- Play Video: Galaxy's Rogers talks about coming out to the public