Jun 11, 2012, 10:51 AM EDT
We told you the other day this was happening, Terrence Boyd’s transfer to Rapid Vienna.
Now it’s official, or as “official” as can be when leaning on the Google translator. I don’t know about you, but my Austrian-language skills are a little rusty. And when I say “rusty,” I mean “non-existent.” So we’re low on options and high on Google trust this morning.
Here, Rapid Vienna official Stefan Ebner appears to confirm the reports of Boyd’s move, which takes him from Borussia Dortmund’s reserves and into the Austrian league, to one of that country’s top clubs.
- Anyone else think Bayern Munich is playing dirty? 4
- With PSG willing to match Wayne Rooney’s wages, Manchester United has somebody to bail them out 3
- Looking at the United States’ roster ahead of their Canada rematch 1
- A stadium for New York City FC – tougher than you think 8
- Claudio Reyna announced as New York City FC Director of Football 0
- Bigger impact on U.S. soccer growth: David Beckham or Pele? (35)
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (18)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- Landon Donovan and a Gold Cup squeeze? He deserves better (9)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead