Jun 13, 2012, 10:25 AM EDT
I saw the description for a video Tweeted out by a trusted media colleague. I thought I was about to get a history lesson in past German soccer kits, a soccer-centric stroll down German fashion lane.
I mean, this is history. It’s soccer. It’s a great way to warm up for today’s Dutch-German clash, the most meaningful Euro 2012 contest yet. What could possibly go wrong?
Well, I didn’t see a retrospective of German and Bundesliga kits. Instead, I got an eyeful of … well … I’m not sure. It was German fashion meets soccer meets theater of the bizarre. You be the judge:
(Meanwhile, I’m going to need some time to recover from this.)
ProSoccerTalk is doing its best to keep you up to date on what’s going on in Poland and Ukraine. Check out the site’s Euro 2012 page and look at the site’s previews, predictions, and coverage of all the events defining UEFA’s championship.
- Looking back at Week 6 of the NWSL season 1
- Movement in the LA Galaxy-Omar Gonzalez situation 5
- Premier League managerial pair blast squad and referee following final match 0
- VIDEOS: A brief history of recent “Olimpico” goals in MLS 3
- Where Landon Donovan’s afternoon takes us in the ongoing U.S. national team debate 7
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins
- CBT: Ex-Rutgers coach Rice seeks Lucas' counsel
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago