Jun 25, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
Anything the Europeans can do, the Timbers Army can do better … or so it seems:
Two weeks back, I made a big old honkin’ deal of a ginormous Russian bit of naughtiness, the huge and presumably offensive display inside a Warsaw stadium during the European Championship first round game. Here ‘tis again:
Well, never accuse me of not being patriotic. I promised to be on the lookout for anything in our land that could match the menacing Tifo in Poland that day. Luckily, the Timbers’ army didn’t make me wait long. Nice one, guys.
This is from yesterday’s Cascadia Cup contest, Portland’s win over Seattle.
- USA Today reports LA Galaxy trade Mike Magee for rights to Robbie Rogers 6
- With MLS expansion done for now, where the league priorities should land 8
- Which US cities are next for MLS expansion? 24
- Champions League Final infographic: Borussia Dortmund vs. Bayern Munich 0
- NWSL Game of the Week: Sky Blue FC vs. FC Kansas City 0
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Which US cities are next for MLS expansion? (25)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (18)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- Gareth Bale set to re-sign with Tottenham – But is it a good deal for the Welshman? (9)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins third straight pole in Monaco
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy