Jun 26, 2012, 11:13 AM EST
The United States women’s national team is just 30 days out from its first Olympic match, July 25 in Glasgow against France.
The team is in Utah this week, prepping for its “send-off” match Saturday against Canada at Rio Tinto Stadium.
Before they all reported to Utah, Heather O’Reilly, Christie Rampone (pictured) and Carli Lloyd stopped by New York for a spot on the NBC’s Today Show.
Said Rampone, the team captain: “The team is doing great. I think we’re in a good spot. We came off a great tournament in Sweden. … We won the tournament. We feel confident, we’re fit, we’re ready.”
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- MLS Cup Playoffs Preview: Red Bulls vs. Revolution, Galaxy vs. Sounders in Conference Championship first legs 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 12 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City 0
- These deserving nominees are the biggest snubs of MLS Award season 4
- Former Man Utd teammates Welbeck, Rooney prepares for “weird” match as Arsenal hosts Red Devils 0
- What to expect as USA, Premier League star Geoff Cameron joins ProSoccerTalk 1