Jun 26, 2012, 11:13 AM EDT
The United States women’s national team is just 30 days out from its first Olympic match, July 25 in Glasgow against France.
The team is in Utah this week, prepping for its “send-off” match Saturday against Canada at Rio Tinto Stadium.
Before they all reported to Utah, Heather O’Reilly, Christie Rampone (pictured) and Carli Lloyd stopped by New York for a spot on the NBC’s Today Show.
Said Rampone, the team captain: “The team is doing great. I think we’re in a good spot. We came off a great tournament in Sweden. … We won the tournament. We feel confident, we’re fit, we’re ready.”
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- Red Bulls' Opening Act Has A Nightmare Finish
- MLS 2014: Dream Team of Week 1
- Jens Lehmann Downplays Guardiola's Bayern Munich
- Chivas USA Hang on to Take all 3 Points From Chicago Fire
- Three Things: Manchester City - Wigan
- Monarcas Morelia Hire 4th Manager of the Season
- What Moyes Really Meant by Asking Fans for More Time at Man United
- Manchester United Set to Sign Record $1 Billion Sponsorship Deal with Nike
- Will Johnson: We Weren't All Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro