Jun 26, 2012, 11:13 AM EDT
The United States women’s national team is just 30 days out from its first Olympic match, July 25 in Glasgow against France.
The team is in Utah this week, prepping for its “send-off” match Saturday against Canada at Rio Tinto Stadium.
Before they all reported to Utah, Heather O’Reilly, Christie Rampone (pictured) and Carli Lloyd stopped by New York for a spot on the NBC’s Today Show.
Said Rampone, the team captain: “The team is doing great. I think we’re in a good spot. We came off a great tournament in Sweden. … We won the tournament. We feel confident, we’re fit, we’re ready.”
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Everton willing to set club transfer record to bring Lukaku back 3
- Arsenal on the verge of signing Calum Chambers from Southampton 1
- Knee injury will keep Lallana out of Liverpool’s Premier League opener 0
- A quick guide to who’s come and gone from Premier League teams 2
- Didier Drogba has officially rejoined Jose Mourinho at Chelsea 4
- FIFA says World Cup will stay in Russia, “can achieve positive change” 9