Jun 28, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
Really, is there anything else to say? The dude is ridiculous.
Thanks for coming, Manuel Neuer. (It’s so rare to see a world-class keeper so completely beaten.)
Mario Balotelli just showed the world why coaches put up with his not-so-cheeky shenanigans and, almost certainly, increased the already exceptional expectations placed upon his not insignificant shoulders.
The real question: How quickly does Germany respond? (I’ll take before the 60th minute.)
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – The faith-destroying edition 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: LA Galaxy’s Landon Donovan 0
- What tomorrow’s goalkeeper platoon tells us about the U.S. goalkeeper void 5
- Jozy Altidore to captain U.S. Wednesday against Czech Republic 0
- With Radamel Falcao, can Manchester United challenge for the Premier League? 11
- Why Danny Welbeck’s move to Arsenal was the best Deadline Day deal 9