Jun 28, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
Really, is there anything else to say? The dude is ridiculous.
Thanks for coming, Manuel Neuer. (It’s so rare to see a world-class keeper so completely beaten.)
Mario Balotelli just showed the world why coaches put up with his not-so-cheeky shenanigans and, almost certainly, increased the already exceptional expectations placed upon his not insignificant shoulders.
The real question: How quickly does Germany respond? (I’ll take before the 60th minute.)
- DaMarcus Beasley, introduced in Houston: I see myself as a left back 0
- Wenger talks Zelalem, gets taste of U.S. obsession for potential international 2
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 2
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 1
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 4