Jun 28, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
Really, is there anything else to say? The dude is ridiculous.
Thanks for coming, Manuel Neuer. (It’s so rare to see a world-class keeper so completely beaten.)
Mario Balotelli just showed the world why coaches put up with his not-so-cheeky shenanigans and, almost certainly, increased the already exceptional expectations placed upon his not insignificant shoulders.
The real question: How quickly does Germany respond? (I’ll take before the 60th minute.)
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0
- Three things we learned as Real Madrid rout Liverpool 0
- Arsenal’s Podolski, Gibbs break Belgian hearts in left-for-late win 0
- Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid: Reigning champions roll Reds aside with ease 0
- Setting the scene at Anfield, as Liverpool host Real Madrid in UEFA Champions League 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Whiplash from QPR-Liverpool, Klinsmann-Garber, plus Josh Lambo 0