Jun 28, 2012, 3:53 PM EST
Really, is there anything else to say? The dude is ridiculous.
Thanks for coming, Manuel Neuer. (It’s so rare to see a world-class keeper so completely beaten.)
Mario Balotelli just showed the world why coaches put up with his not-so-cheeky shenanigans and, almost certainly, increased the already exceptional expectations placed upon his not insignificant shoulders.
The real question: How quickly does Germany respond? (I’ll take before the 60th minute.)
- Watch Live: Documentary showcasing Arsenal’s “Invincibles” 0
- Three things we learned from Liverpool’s win vs. Manchester City 2
- Liverpool 2-1 Manchester City: Pair of Reds stunners stupefy City 2
- MLS roundup: LA Galaxy, Orlando, Red Bulls, Union, RSL, 13 others in preseason finales 0
- WATCH: NYCFC’s Mix Diskerud hits a screamer from 20 yards 0
- WATCH: Michael Bradley, Sebastian Giovinco combine for Jozy Altidore’s first Toronto FC goal 4