Jun 28, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
Really, is there anything else to say? The dude is ridiculous.
Thanks for coming, Manuel Neuer. (It’s so rare to see a world-class keeper so completely beaten.)
Mario Balotelli just showed the world why coaches put up with his not-so-cheeky shenanigans and, almost certainly, increased the already exceptional expectations placed upon his not insignificant shoulders.
The real question: How quickly does Germany respond? (I’ll take before the 60th minute.)
- Monday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: PSG’s $133 million Ronaldo bid, Stones to Chelsea 1
- Amid reports of journalist brawl, Mexico boss Miguel Herrera looks ahead to USMNT showdown 6
- Manchester United lack creativity to challenge top clubs, says Louis van Gaal 6
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Arsenal 9
- Mexico 3-1 Jamaica: El Tri overpowers Cinderella story to win Gold Cup 30
- Frank Lampard ruled out of MLS All-Star game 2