Jun 28, 2012, 4:10 PM EST
Boca Juniors and Corinthians battled to an astonishing 1-1 draw in the first leg of the Copa Libertadores final last night in Buenos Aires.
Fernando Roncaglia opened the scoring in the 72nd minute with Romarinho equalizing late. Boca nearly got the victory, but a last-second header banged off the post.
The draw means Corinthians simply has to win next Wednesday and they will earn the trophy.
But don’t take my word for it. Watch the highlights:
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 0
- Report: Houston Dynamo the front-runner to land Erick ‘Cubo’ Torres 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Man United’s romp, Arsenal’s form and more 0
- Dreams do come true: DC United seal deal for new stadium they will call home 0
- American lawyer Michael Garcia resigns as FIFA’s ethics prosecutor 7
- Report: New England Revolution, Orlando City battling it out for Robinho 2