Jun 29, 2012, 5:17 PM EST
If you have an extra $4.3 million laying around, I have a suggestion:
It’s Landon Donovan’s house, a ginormous Manhattan Beach game room that doubles as a place to keep your things … or that’s what it sounds like, at least. This 5-bedroom, 6.5-bath playpen was on MTV Cribs, which begs the question: that thing is still on TV?
Anyway, his place is for sale, which has tongues a’waggin about why the Galaxy star might be selling his casa. Move across town, or move across many, many time zones?
Don’t have 4.3 mil to drop at the moment? Yeah, I understand. But, hey, maybe you could have a garage sale.
- Southampton 0-1 Swansea: Shelvey snatches win with sensational late strike 0
- Arsenal 5-0 Aston Villa: Gunners torch hapless Villa with deadly counters 0
- Diego Costa maintains his innocence, says “I’ve not done anything wrong” 4
- DONE DEAL: Seydou Doumbia to Roma headlines quiet Saturday for transfers 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Top-half teams jockey for position 0
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0