Jun 29, 2012, 5:17 PM EDT
If you have an extra $4.3 million laying around, I have a suggestion:
It’s Landon Donovan’s house, a ginormous Manhattan Beach game room that doubles as a place to keep your things … or that’s what it sounds like, at least. This 5-bedroom, 6.5-bath playpen was on MTV Cribs, which begs the question: that thing is still on TV?
Anyway, his place is for sale, which has tongues a’waggin about why the Galaxy star might be selling his casa. Move across town, or move across many, many time zones?
Don’t have 4.3 mil to drop at the moment? Yeah, I understand. But, hey, maybe you could have a garage sale.
- Record summer: Breaking the transfer window down, by the numbers 0
- Premier League transfer window grades – Which team did the best business? 1
- Done Deal: Radamel Falcao completes move to Manchester United 3
- Done Deal: Better late than never, Arsenal seals deal with Welbeck 2
- Americans Abroad wrap: Guzan stays unbeaten, Lichaj & Bedoya thrive 1
- Done Deal: Listing all the Deadline Day deals from the Premier League 5