Jun 29, 2012, 5:17 PM EST
If you have an extra $4.3 million laying around, I have a suggestion:
It’s Landon Donovan’s house, a ginormous Manhattan Beach game room that doubles as a place to keep your things … or that’s what it sounds like, at least. This 5-bedroom, 6.5-bath playpen was on MTV Cribs, which begs the question: that thing is still on TV?
Anyway, his place is for sale, which has tongues a’waggin about why the Galaxy star might be selling his casa. Move across town, or move across many, many time zones?
Don’t have 4.3 mil to drop at the moment? Yeah, I understand. But, hey, maybe you could have a garage sale.
- These deserving nominees are the biggest snubs of MLS Award season 0
- Former Man Utd teammates Welbeck, Rooney prepares for “weird” match as Arsenal hosts Red Devils 0
- What to expect as USA, Premier League star Geoff Cameron joins ProSoccerTalk 0
- FIFA saga takes new twist: World Cup corruption report to be reviewed 0
- VOTE – Best choice for MLS expansion: Las Vegas, Sacramento or Minneapolis? 21
- Manchester United’s Radamel Falcao suffers new injury setback 0