Jun 29, 2012, 5:17 PM EDT
If you have an extra $4.3 million laying around, I have a suggestion:
It’s Landon Donovan’s house, a ginormous Manhattan Beach game room that doubles as a place to keep your things … or that’s what it sounds like, at least. This 5-bedroom, 6.5-bath playpen was on MTV Cribs, which begs the question: that thing is still on TV?
Anyway, his place is for sale, which has tongues a’waggin about why the Galaxy star might be selling his casa. Move across town, or move across many, many time zones?
Don’t have 4.3 mil to drop at the moment? Yeah, I understand. But, hey, maybe you could have a garage sale.
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 6
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0
- How did David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapse? Here’s a few answers 3