Jun 29, 2012, 5:17 PM EDT
If you have an extra $4.3 million laying around, I have a suggestion:
It’s Landon Donovan’s house, a ginormous Manhattan Beach game room that doubles as a place to keep your things … or that’s what it sounds like, at least. This 5-bedroom, 6.5-bath playpen was on MTV Cribs, which begs the question: that thing is still on TV?
Anyway, his place is for sale, which has tongues a’waggin about why the Galaxy star might be selling his casa. Move across town, or move across many, many time zones?
Don’t have 4.3 mil to drop at the moment? Yeah, I understand. But, hey, maybe you could have a garage sale.
- Premier League final day roundup: 2014-15 season finishes with a flourish 0
- West Ham announce Sam Allardyce will not return as manager 0
- Hull City 0-0 Manchester United: Tigers go down after squandering chances 0
- Newcastle United 2-0 West Ham United: Sissoko, Jonas leave nothing to chance 0
- VIDEO: Theo Walcott’s first-half hat trick will live in Boaz Myhill’s dreams 0
- Watch Live: Hull City vs. Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0