Jul 2, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
What we have in this video are lots of festive Euros in their national colors, wilding in all the feisty ways of the passionate soccer supporter: lovely ladies and handsome fellows singing, dancing, brawlin’, lovin’, cussing in various languages … the whole nine yards.
So it could be any Friday night at Jimmy Conrad’s house.
Or, it could be Conrad and his crew from Kick TV showing you the best and most outrageous fans they encountered during their time in Poland and Ukraine.
- Real Madrid’s Perez says De Gea move failed because Manchester United lacks transfer “experience” 0
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0
- Three things we learned from USA U-23’s defeat vs. England U-21 0
- If you’ve ever criticized Jurgen Klinsmann or his USMNT, you don’t understand soccer 33
- How will USMNT line up in friendly vs. Peru? 8
- VIDEO: PST Extra analyzes how Deadline Day played out across the Premier League 0