Jul 2, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
What we have in this video are lots of festive Euros in their national colors, wilding in all the feisty ways of the passionate soccer supporter: lovely ladies and handsome fellows singing, dancing, brawlin’, lovin’, cussing in various languages … the whole nine yards.
So it could be any Friday night at Jimmy Conrad’s house.
Or, it could be Conrad and his crew from Kick TV showing you the best and most outrageous fans they encountered during their time in Poland and Ukraine.
- James Rodriguez to be unveiled by Real Madrid on Tuesday, join club for U.S. tour 1
- Xavi Hernández reportedly inching closer to New York City FC 7
- New report kicks off another round of Las Vegas expansion talk for MLS 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Sporting Kansas City’s Benny Feilhaber 0
- Qatar/Russia World Cup bidding investigation delayed until September 6
- Report: Bayern Munich confirms Julian Green on first team for US trip 10