Jul 2, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
What we have in this video are lots of festive Euros in their national colors, wilding in all the feisty ways of the passionate soccer supporter: lovely ladies and handsome fellows singing, dancing, brawlin’, lovin’, cussing in various languages … the whole nine yards.
So it could be any Friday night at Jimmy Conrad’s house.
Or, it could be Conrad and his crew from Kick TV showing you the best and most outrageous fans they encountered during their time in Poland and Ukraine.
- Foot injury forces DF Hector Moreno to withdraw from Mexico’s 2015 Gold Cup squad 0
- Chile 2-1 Peru: Vargas’ wondergoal puts the hosts through to Copa America final (video) 0
- Men in Blazers podcast special: USWNT’s Klingenberg talks defense, Germany, karate 1
- It’s official: Petr Cech has swapped London clubs, Chelsea to Arsenal 4
- Spanish football league becomes first to take legal action over Qatar World Cup dates 3
- England’s case of World Cup fever just what the doctor ordered for women’s soccer in Britain 3