Jul 2, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
What we have in this video are lots of festive Euros in their national colors, wilding in all the feisty ways of the passionate soccer supporter: lovely ladies and handsome fellows singing, dancing, brawlin’, lovin’, cussing in various languages … the whole nine yards.
So it could be any Friday night at Jimmy Conrad’s house.
Or, it could be Conrad and his crew from Kick TV showing you the best and most outrageous fans they encountered during their time in Poland and Ukraine.
- Official: Miguel Herrera fired by Mexico days after Gold Cup win, alleged attack on journalist 4
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Benzema to Arsenal, Berahino to Tottenham 3
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Chelsea 1
- Russian president Vladimir Putin believes Sepp Blatter deserves Nobel Prize 6
- Monday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: PSG’s $133 million Ronaldo bid, Stones to Chelsea 2
- Amid reports of journalist brawl, Mexico boss Miguel Herrera looks ahead to USMNT showdown 10