Jul 2, 2012, 9:02 PM EST
We showed you the ginormous (and ginormously impressive) Portland Timbers Army tifo from a couple weeks back.
Here’s a short video on the making of that beast. Clearly, that’s not something a couple of soccer moms stitched together the night before. There’s probably equal amounts science and art on this bad boy.
(But, uh, guys … you brazenly showed the building where you warehouse these things. Aren’t you inviting trouble? I mean, we all saw Greg Brady steal that rival high school’s mascot goat, right?)
- Report: Houston Dynamo the front-runner to land Erick ‘Cubo’ Torres 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Man United’s romp, Arsenal’s form and more 0
- Dreams do come true: DC United seal deal for new stadium they will call home 0
- American lawyer Michael Garcia resigns as FIFA’s ethics prosecutor 7
- Report: New England Revolution, Orlando City battling it out for Robinho 2
- Liverpool’s injured Daniel Sturridge to link up with Boston Red Sox 0