Jul 2, 2012, 9:02 PM EDT
We showed you the ginormous (and ginormously impressive) Portland Timbers Army tifo from a couple weeks back.
Here’s a short video on the making of that beast. Clearly, that’s not something a couple of soccer moms stitched together the night before. There’s probably equal amounts science and art on this bad boy.
(But, uh, guys … you brazenly showed the building where you warehouse these things. Aren’t you inviting trouble? I mean, we all saw Greg Brady steal that rival high school’s mascot goat, right?)
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 1
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0
- Stoke 2-1 Swansea: Substitutes pick up three points for the Potters 0
- Liverpool must improve, and they know it, despite late win at QPR 3