Jul 2, 2012, 9:02 PM EST
We showed you the ginormous (and ginormously impressive) Portland Timbers Army tifo from a couple weeks back.
Here’s a short video on the making of that beast. Clearly, that’s not something a couple of soccer moms stitched together the night before. There’s probably equal amounts science and art on this bad boy.
(But, uh, guys … you brazenly showed the building where you warehouse these things. Aren’t you inviting trouble? I mean, we all saw Greg Brady steal that rival high school’s mascot goat, right?)
- Rodgers: Sturridge could face Chelsea in League Cup, certain to be back for Saturday vs. West Ham 0
- Sepp Blatter keeps talking trash at UEFA regarding FIFA election 3
- Sunday’s transfer rumor roundup: Konoplyanka to Everton, Clyne to Trafford 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Congo, Equatorial Guinea victorious in group finales, advance 0
- FA Cup Roundup: Upsets halted with West Ham, Villa, Arsenal wins 1
- Rodgers says Balotelli needs to vastly improve before playing for Liverpool 1