Jul 5, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
This week, we’re going with Montreal hosting Columbus at Saputo Stadium.
Why? So. Many. Reasons.
- The Impact (35 goals conceded, including three more on Wednesday night in Kansas City) are a sieve. Luckily, they score a lot as well (25 tallies).
- Nesta. Nesta. Nesta. Who cares if he doesn’t play? If we get excited about Lampard watching a Los Angeles Galaxy game, we gosh darn better get excited with the Italian near the pitch as well.
- Speaking of international transfers, Jairo Arrieta could gethis first time in the Black and Gold.
- Robert Warzycha, man. We don’t know how he does it, but that dude gets his crew (ha!) to play.
- Believe it or not, this game has real playoff implications. The Crew need points to keep pace with the Houston Dynamo for the last playoff spot, while the Impact need to get going if they are going to make a late-season push.
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld