Jul 27, 2012, 8:28 AM EDT
I do hate it when Madison Avenue can pull my strings like a master puppeteer.
But I have to say, this little YouTube spot from Adidas is just irresistible. (Which is how the ad makers of Madison Avenue won today; I’m passing their video on to you, free of charge, see? Curse their clever ways!)
Here’s the deal: They invite some random Londoners to step inside a small photo area to snap a few shots ahead of the Olympic games. They just don’t mention that David Beckham is also going to peek his handsome head inside.
Some of the reactions are actual LOL moments – like the kid who is so affected by it all, he just can’t stop bawling. Or like the stunned woman who looks like she’s just seen an actual unicorn.
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago