Jul 30, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
KickTV’s weekly compilation of MLS goals has become must-see-internet-TV for me.
(“ProSoccerTalk: Come for the knowledge, stay for the catchy rhyming!”)
Three you don’t want to miss among 25 goals, starting with the All-Star ‘keeper beaters from last Wednesday and finishing with Sunday night’s draw at PPL Park between Philadelphia and New England:
- No. 7, Chris Rolfe’s sneaky little outside-foot lift over San Jose goalkeeper Jon Busch.
- No. 12, Jairo Arrieta’s (pictured) wonderful volley for Columbus in a huge 2-1 win over Sporting Kansas City.
- No. 23, Saer Sene’s absolutely wicked, swerving (and some might say “unstoppable,” although there seems to be a lot of debate) shot against Philadelphia.
Be sure to watch all the way to the end – otherwise you’ll miss young Philadelphia striker Jack McInerney getting swallowed up into the river end of PPL Park. Seriously! Watch it. It’s really quite amusing.
- With PSG willing to match Wayne Rooney’s wages, Manchester United has somebody to bail them out 3
- Looking at the United States’ roster ahead of their Canada rematch 1
- A stadium for New York City FC – tougher than you think 8
- Claudio Reyna announced as New York City FC Director of Football 0
- Possible temporary homes for New York City FC 9
- Bigger impact on U.S. soccer growth: David Beckham or Pele? (35)
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (17)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- Landon Donovan and a Gold Cup squeeze? He deserves better (9)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement