Aug 1, 2012, 8:04 PM EDT
For some time, while watching the slow-paced eps of The Killing, I couldn’t figure out why one of the characters seemed so familiar.
This morning, while working up a Real Salt Lake post and digging up some accompanying art, it hit me like a Chris Wondolowski snap-header in the face:
I keep waiting for the character in AMC drama, Jamie Wright, to start talking about his diamond midfield formation at Rio Tinto Stadium.
You be the judge. Tell me I’m wrong: First up, on the left is Eric Ladin, who plays Jamie Wright in AMC’s The Killing. Then, on the right is RSL boss Jason Kreis. Or, wait … is it the other way around? …
- Chelsea confirms two-year AC Milan loan for striker Fernando Torres 5
- US men to face Honduras in October; USWNT name roster for Mexico 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 3 1
- Premier League Preview: Burnley vs. Manchester United 1
- MLS Weekend Preview: Derbies close weekend kicking off off at Sporting Park 1
- Premier League Power Rankings: Familiar faces jostle for the top spot – Week 1 2