Aug 1, 2012, 8:04 PM EST
For some time, while watching the slow-paced eps of The Killing, I couldn’t figure out why one of the characters seemed so familiar.
This morning, while working up a Real Salt Lake post and digging up some accompanying art, it hit me like a Chris Wondolowski snap-header in the face:
I keep waiting for the character in AMC drama, Jamie Wright, to start talking about his diamond midfield formation at Rio Tinto Stadium.
You be the judge. Tell me I’m wrong: First up, on the left is Eric Ladin, who plays Jamie Wright in AMC’s The Killing. Then, on the right is RSL boss Jason Kreis. Or, wait … is it the other way around? …
- MLS announces home openers for 2015 season 0
- Mourinho says Eden Hazard can become an all-time great 1
- After failed odyssey abroad, Brek Shea returns to MLS with Orlando City 3
- Lille, Werder Bremen noted frontrunners for Jozy Altidore’s services 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 17 0
- Another set back for Southampton: Jay Rodriguez’s nightmare year continues 0