Aug 1, 2012, 8:04 PM EST
For some time, while watching the slow-paced eps of The Killing, I couldn’t figure out why one of the characters seemed so familiar.
This morning, while working up a Real Salt Lake post and digging up some accompanying art, it hit me like a Chris Wondolowski snap-header in the face:
I keep waiting for the character in AMC drama, Jamie Wright, to start talking about his diamond midfield formation at Rio Tinto Stadium.
You be the judge. Tell me I’m wrong: First up, on the left is Eric Ladin, who plays Jamie Wright in AMC’s The Killing. Then, on the right is RSL boss Jason Kreis. Or, wait … is it the other way around? …
- Manchester City 3-2 Bayern Munich: Aguero’s hat trick hands Citizens lifeline 0
- Schalke 0-5 Chelsea: Blues with an untouchable performance against old boss 0
- Lionel Messi breaks Raul’s record for Champions League goals (video) 0
- LIVE – Champions League: Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich, Chelsea to Schalke 0
- Report: Sony will not renew sponsorship with FIFA over future World Cup shroud 3
- Wenger says Jack Wilshere has a “big ankle sprain” 2