Aug 1, 2012, 8:04 PM EST
For some time, while watching the slow-paced eps of The Killing, I couldn’t figure out why one of the characters seemed so familiar.
This morning, while working up a Real Salt Lake post and digging up some accompanying art, it hit me like a Chris Wondolowski snap-header in the face:
I keep waiting for the character in AMC drama, Jamie Wright, to start talking about his diamond midfield formation at Rio Tinto Stadium.
You be the judge. Tell me I’m wrong: First up, on the left is Eric Ladin, who plays Jamie Wright in AMC’s The Killing. Then, on the right is RSL boss Jason Kreis. Or, wait … is it the other way around? …
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Congo, Equatorial Guinea victorious in group finales, advance 0
- FA Cup Roundup: Upsets halted with West Ham, Villa, Arsenal wins 1
- Rodgers says Balotelli needs to vastly improve before playing for Liverpool 1
- Italy head coach Antonio Conte supports Sebastian Giovinco’s move to MLS 9
- USMNT U-20s defeat El Salvador, 2-0, qualify for 2015 U-20 World Cup 2
- Jurgen Klinsmann names 23-man roster for USMNT friendlies vs. Chile, Panama 0