Aug 1, 2012, 8:04 PM EDT
For some time, while watching the slow-paced eps of The Killing, I couldn’t figure out why one of the characters seemed so familiar.
This morning, while working up a Real Salt Lake post and digging up some accompanying art, it hit me like a Chris Wondolowski snap-header in the face:
I keep waiting for the character in AMC drama, Jamie Wright, to start talking about his diamond midfield formation at Rio Tinto Stadium.
You be the judge. Tell me I’m wrong: First up, on the left is Eric Ladin, who plays Jamie Wright in AMC’s The Killing. Then, on the right is RSL boss Jason Kreis. Or, wait … is it the other way around? …
- Premier League friendly roundup: Southampton draws, Stoke swallowed 0
- Jose Mourinho says “best team lost,” attacks Arsenal’s defensive tactics, as Chelsea beaten at their own game 4
- Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho fail to shake hands, as Gunners boss finally prevails 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s Community Shield win vs. Chelsea 0
- Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea: Oxlade-Chamberlain strike wins Gunners FA Community Shield 0
- Report: Manchester United, PSG agree to $70 million fee for Angel di Maria 3