Aug 28, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
This week’s Kick TV video mash-up of all the goals includes the usual dandies. Seattle’s Fredy Montero is responsible for a trio of them all by his Sounders self.
But you’ll also spot some shaky goalkeeping – some of it from surprising names.
You’ll see Vancouver veteran Joe Cannon let one squirt beneath him, a game-winner no less. That’s not what a team on the skids needs – and Cannon’s Whitecaps are in a bad way at the moment.
You’ll see Andy Gruenebaum misjudge his ability to get out to a through ball, leaving New England’s Jerry Bengtson with an open goal.
In the same game, could New England veteran Matt Reis have possibly reached one of Federico Higuain’s free kicks? Hmmmm.
And you’ll see Sporting Kansas City’s Jimmy Neilsen meekly retreat rather than hold his ground at the six for what could have been a contested catch or punch, but one that he surely needed to attempt.
Still, there are some good ones in the mix, as always. Enjoy.
(UPDATE: the embedded link seems to be misbehaving. Until I get my top people on it, you can go directly to the video here.)
- Premier League managerial pair blast squad and referee following final match 0
- Where Landon Donovan’s afternoon takes us in the ongoing U.S. national team debate 4
- Philadelphia’s Jack McInerney would be league’s youngest Golden Boot winner 1
- Talking points on Portland’s 2-2 draw with Vancouver 0
- PSG president confirms Saturday was likely David Beckham’s farewell match 3
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago