Aug 28, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
This week’s Kick TV video mash-up of all the goals includes the usual dandies. Seattle’s Fredy Montero is responsible for a trio of them all by his Sounders self.
But you’ll also spot some shaky goalkeeping – some of it from surprising names.
You’ll see Vancouver veteran Joe Cannon let one squirt beneath him, a game-winner no less. That’s not what a team on the skids needs – and Cannon’s Whitecaps are in a bad way at the moment.
You’ll see Andy Gruenebaum misjudge his ability to get out to a through ball, leaving New England’s Jerry Bengtson with an open goal.
In the same game, could New England veteran Matt Reis have possibly reached one of Federico Higuain’s free kicks? Hmmmm.
And you’ll see Sporting Kansas City’s Jimmy Neilsen meekly retreat rather than hold his ground at the six for what could have been a contested catch or punch, but one that he surely needed to attempt.
Still, there are some good ones in the mix, as always. Enjoy.
(UPDATE: the embedded link seems to be misbehaving. Until I get my top people on it, you can go directly to the video here.)
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 0
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0