Aug 28, 2012, 1:10 PM EST
This week’s Kick TV video mash-up of all the goals includes the usual dandies. Seattle’s Fredy Montero is responsible for a trio of them all by his Sounders self.
But you’ll also spot some shaky goalkeeping – some of it from surprising names.
You’ll see Vancouver veteran Joe Cannon let one squirt beneath him, a game-winner no less. That’s not what a team on the skids needs – and Cannon’s Whitecaps are in a bad way at the moment.
You’ll see Andy Gruenebaum misjudge his ability to get out to a through ball, leaving New England’s Jerry Bengtson with an open goal.
In the same game, could New England veteran Matt Reis have possibly reached one of Federico Higuain’s free kicks? Hmmmm.
And you’ll see Sporting Kansas City’s Jimmy Neilsen meekly retreat rather than hold his ground at the six for what could have been a contested catch or punch, but one that he surely needed to attempt.
Still, there are some good ones in the mix, as always. Enjoy.
(UPDATE: the embedded link seems to be misbehaving. Until I get my top people on it, you can go directly to the video here.)
- Newcastle United name John Carver head coach until end of 2014-15 season 0
- Transfer ban for Real Madrid? Probe launched after signing of Venezuelan kids 2
- Transfer rumor roundup: Ings to Tottenham Hotspur, Busquets to Manchester United 0
- Rodgers: Sturridge could face Chelsea in League Cup, certain to be back for Saturday vs. West Ham 0
- Sepp Blatter keeps talking trash at UEFA regarding FIFA election 4
- Sunday’s transfer rumor roundup: Konoplyanka to Everton, Clyne to Old Trafford 0