Sep 6, 2012, 1:46 PM EST
Hey look, Santos Laguna is bringing a bunch of dudes to play the Chicago Fire on Saturday. Cool.
Herculez Gomez will miss the match because of national team duty, but goalkeeper Oswaldo Sanchez and a number of other talented young men will take the Toyota Park field for the friendly.
Last year, the Fire lost to Chivas de Guadalajara 1-0 in front of their home fans. Hopefully things go better this time around.
Let’s go to the roster:
GOALKEEPERS: Miguel Becerra, Oswaldo Sanchez
DEFENDERS: Kenyi Adachi, Oswaldo Alanís, Rafael Figueroa, Aaron Galindo, Luis Alberto Garcia, Cesar Ibañez, Osmar Mares, Carlos Torres Zapata
MIDFIELDERS: Marc Crosas, Alejandro Martínez, Cándido Ramírez, Juan Pablo Rodríguez, Rodolfo Salinas, Walter Gael Sandoval
FORWARDS: Daniel Ludueña, Daniel Guzman, Benjamin Joya, Carlos Parra
- What to expect as USA, Premier League star Geoff Cameron joins ProSoccerTalk 0
- FIFA saga takes new twist: World Cup corruption report to be reviewed 0
- VOTE – Best choice for MLS expansion: Las Vegas, Sacramento or Minneapolis? 16
- Manchester United’s Radamel Falcao suffers new injury setback 0
- Mats Hummels to Manchester United rumors persist. Can it happen in January? 1
- Report: Arsenal have deal in place to sign Chelsea’s Petr Cech 1