Sep 18, 2012, 8:20 PM EST
It was just a week ago that we were all riveted to our favorite soccer-watching chairs, nervously twitching about a match that had the potential to send the U.S. World Cup qualifying pursuit stumbling headfirst into oncoming traffic.
But, well … whew!
The United States got a good, solid chokehold on the game – even if it did take a while for Herculez Gomez to score the vital, breakthrough goal. So, we all resumed normal breathing patterns.
You’ve seen the highlights. (You have seen the highlights, haven’t you? Being the good, sweet, clean U.S. Soccer supporter that you are, we are just going to assume “yes” and move along.)
But you probably haven’t seen these highlights, the always-cool ground-level shots, courtesy of U.S. Soccer.
- Premier League transfer needs: What’s been done and what’s left to do by Monday? 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 23 0
- Geoff Cameron predicts Super Bowl XLIX win for his New England Patriots 1
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester City, Arsenal, Saints to win 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Ban upheld: Diego Costa to miss Saturday’s visit from Manchester City, 2 more 3