Sep 18, 2012, 8:20 PM EDT
It was just a week ago that we were all riveted to our favorite soccer-watching chairs, nervously twitching about a match that had the potential to send the U.S. World Cup qualifying pursuit stumbling headfirst into oncoming traffic.
But, well … whew!
The United States got a good, solid chokehold on the game – even if it did take a while for Herculez Gomez to score the vital, breakthrough goal. So, we all resumed normal breathing patterns.
You’ve seen the highlights. (You have seen the highlights, haven’t you? Being the good, sweet, clean U.S. Soccer supporter that you are, we are just going to assume “yes” and move along.)
But you probably haven’t seen these highlights, the always-cool ground-level shots, courtesy of U.S. Soccer.
- Van Gaal, Manchester United ready to move on from Fellaini, Kagawa 0
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6
- Arsenal confirm $27 million signing of Calum Chambers 1
- Manchester City host #AskJesus (Navas) Twitter chat, hilarious comments ensue 1