Sep 26, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
Outside of taco bar day around ProSoccerTalk headquarters, this is about my favorite thing every week.
It’s KickTV’s weekly video mash-up of all goals scored in the MLS round. In this case, Round 29.
My personal favorite? With a series of sneaky feints and fakes, L.A. Galaxy men undress about four different Toronto defenders en route to No. 3 on Saturday against the Reds. Robbie Keane finishes the movement and menace with a very calm little lift into goal. (BUT … I’m still not on board with “flippy” celebrations, as mentioned in the Monday Meh list. A man is nothing if he doesn’t stick by his convictions.)
But that’s just me. You have your fav, I’m sure. Find it here …
- Report: Diego Maradona nearing deal to manage Palestinian National Team 1
- Three things we learned after Liverpool’s latest defeat, this time vs. Basel 5
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Arsenal cruise, Liverpool lose, Real Madrid win 1
- Arsenal 4-1 Galatasaray: Welbeck’s hat-trick leads 10-man Arsenal to victory 0
- Hat-Trick Hero: Danny Welbeck nails three in thumping of Galatasaray 1
- Report: Red Bull’s days in MLS are likely numbered 10