Sep 26, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
Outside of taco bar day around ProSoccerTalk headquarters, this is about my favorite thing every week.
It’s KickTV’s weekly video mash-up of all goals scored in the MLS round. In this case, Round 29.
My personal favorite? With a series of sneaky feints and fakes, L.A. Galaxy men undress about four different Toronto defenders en route to No. 3 on Saturday against the Reds. Robbie Keane finishes the movement and menace with a very calm little lift into goal. (BUT … I’m still not on board with “flippy” celebrations, as mentioned in the Monday Meh list. A man is nothing if he doesn’t stick by his convictions.)
But that’s just me. You have your fav, I’m sure. Find it here …
- Report: Xavi’s move to New York City FC called off, will remain at Barcelona 0
- Pep Guardiola: For now, Julian Green will remain with Bayern Munich’s first team 2
- Real Madrid sign James Rodriguez for $107 million 4
- Xavi Hernández reportedly inching closer to New York City FC 11
- New report kicks off another round of Las Vegas expansion talk for MLS 8
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Sporting Kansas City’s Benny Feilhaber 1