Sep 26, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
Outside of taco bar day around ProSoccerTalk headquarters, this is about my favorite thing every week.
It’s KickTV’s weekly video mash-up of all goals scored in the MLS round. In this case, Round 29.
My personal favorite? With a series of sneaky feints and fakes, L.A. Galaxy men undress about four different Toronto defenders en route to No. 3 on Saturday against the Reds. Robbie Keane finishes the movement and menace with a very calm little lift into goal. (BUT … I’m still not on board with “flippy” celebrations, as mentioned in the Monday Meh list. A man is nothing if he doesn’t stick by his convictions.)
But that’s just me. You have your fav, I’m sure. Find it here …
- MLS Snapshot: Real Salt Lake 0-1 Vancouver Whitecaps 0
- MLS Snapshot: Columbus Crew SC 3-0 Orlando City SC 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Can Spurs, Man City find hope versus Newcastle, West Ham? 0
- Premier League roundup: Chelsea closer to title; Leicester climb off the bottom 0
- Despite defeat to Chelsea, Louis van Gaal hails Manchester United’s “best match of season” 1
- Three things we learned from Chelsea’s win vs. Manchester United 3