Sep 26, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
Outside of taco bar day around ProSoccerTalk headquarters, this is about my favorite thing every week.
It’s KickTV’s weekly video mash-up of all goals scored in the MLS round. In this case, Round 29.
My personal favorite? With a series of sneaky feints and fakes, L.A. Galaxy men undress about four different Toronto defenders en route to No. 3 on Saturday against the Reds. Robbie Keane finishes the movement and menace with a very calm little lift into goal. (BUT … I’m still not on board with “flippy” celebrations, as mentioned in the Monday Meh list. A man is nothing if he doesn’t stick by his convictions.)
But that’s just me. You have your fav, I’m sure. Find it here …
- What will Jurgen Klinsmann’s USMNT roster look like for 2015 Gold Cup? 1
- April Fools! The top gags that actually fooled soccer fans on this day 4
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Player of the Season 0
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Coach of the Season 0
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Team of the Season 3
- Who were biggest winners, losers from USMNT’s March friendlies? 3