Sep 26, 2012, 11:15 AM EST
Outside of taco bar day around ProSoccerTalk headquarters, this is about my favorite thing every week.
It’s KickTV’s weekly video mash-up of all goals scored in the MLS round. In this case, Round 29.
My personal favorite? With a series of sneaky feints and fakes, L.A. Galaxy men undress about four different Toronto defenders en route to No. 3 on Saturday against the Reds. Robbie Keane finishes the movement and menace with a very calm little lift into goal. (BUT … I’m still not on board with “flippy” celebrations, as mentioned in the Monday Meh list. A man is nothing if he doesn’t stick by his convictions.)
But that’s just me. You have your fav, I’m sure. Find it here …
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 1
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0
- WATCH: Messi’s teammates repeatedly toss him in air after breaking La Liga record 1
- Defiant win proves van Gaal’s Manchester United on the right track 0
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s big win at Arsenal 0
- Arsenal 1-2 Manchester United: Too little too late for Giroud and the chance-squandering Gunners 1