Sep 27, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
How do you think this happened?
Alex Morgan was all “Servando [her boyfriend] gets to be in these sweet videos. I gotta top that.”
So she rang up Conan and was all “I gots to get on your show.”
Conan was like “Who is this? No, just kidding, you’re Mia Hamm’s kid, right?”
And bam: The two of them are dancing on late-night television.
I’ll be honest: I was totally prepared to hate this, but it’s kind of amazing.
Via Kckrs.com and like everywhere else on the Internet.
- Looking back at Week 6 of the NWSL season 0
- Movement in the LA Galaxy-Omar Gonzalez situation 4
- Premier League managerial pair blast squad and referee following final match 0
- VIDEOS: A brief history of recent “Olimpico” goals in MLS 2
- Where Landon Donovan’s afternoon takes us in the ongoing U.S. national team debate 7
- Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- HBT: Dodgers manager Mattingly could be on the hot seat
- OlyTalk: Pistorius rules out racing in 2013
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago