Sep 28, 2012, 1:11 PM EDT
In my Kick TV favorite video of the week, we discover …
… that DJ Heath Pearce has just recently deleted The Macarena from his playlist. Bummer.
… that a soccer team owned by Snoop Lion (a.k.a. Snoop Dogg) would come attached with the most appropriate logo in the history of the world. (It would look like the Toronto Maple Leafs logo, “but the leaves would be pointed at the end.”
… that Jimmy Conrad is a big ol’ injury faker.
… that Giants safety Victor Cruz makes his green playing football but fills his playtime with the world’s version of football – on the video screen, that is.
… that Snoop Lion (pictured) really is the coolest person in the history of the cool. But, you knew that, didn’t you?
Watch here. Fun stuff.
- Yahoo! reports: Mourinho to sign 4-year deal with Chelsea, will be unveiled June 2 0
- Anyone else think Bayern Munich is playing dirty? 6
- With PSG willing to match Wayne Rooney’s wages, Manchester United has somebody to bail them out 3
- Looking at the United States’ roster ahead of their Canada rematch 1
- A stadium for New York City FC – tougher than you think 9
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (18)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- Gareth Bale set to re-sign with Tottenham – But is it a good deal for the Welshman? (9)
- Possible temporary homes for New York City FC (9)
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte