Oct 6, 2012, 9:59 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Galaxy were on top of things early tonight against Real Salt Lake at the Home Depot Center. The home team’s confidence with the ball and movement off the ball scored as “exceptional.”
Only a little misfortune kept the Galaxy from grabbing two or three in the first 20 minutes.
But Irish international Robbie Keane did deliver, and what a goal it was. Keane cleanly picked up a cross-field pass and crushed a ball, solid as you can, past Nick Rimando into the far corner.
Watch and enjoy:
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 4
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 6