Oct 6, 2012, 9:59 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Galaxy were on top of things early tonight against Real Salt Lake at the Home Depot Center. The home team’s confidence with the ball and movement off the ball scored as “exceptional.”
Only a little misfortune kept the Galaxy from grabbing two or three in the first 20 minutes.
But Irish international Robbie Keane did deliver, and what a goal it was. Keane cleanly picked up a cross-field pass and crushed a ball, solid as you can, past Nick Rimando into the far corner.
Watch and enjoy:
- Julian Draxler’s stunning performance puts Chelsea, Premier League on high alert 0
- Yaya Toure’s lackluster display stands out as Manchester City struggle 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Roma, Porto win big; Chelsea, PSG slip up 0
- Chelsea 1-1 Schalke 04: Huntelaar secures point for the underdogs 0
- Bayern Munich 1-0 Manchester City: Last-gasp win for Bayern in Bavaria 1
- Men In Blazers podcast: A happy PL return, while Spencer Lanning talks ‘football’ 0