Oct 6, 2012, 9:59 PM EST
The Los Angeles Galaxy were on top of things early tonight against Real Salt Lake at the Home Depot Center. The home team’s confidence with the ball and movement off the ball scored as “exceptional.”
Only a little misfortune kept the Galaxy from grabbing two or three in the first 20 minutes.
But Irish international Robbie Keane did deliver, and what a goal it was. Keane cleanly picked up a cross-field pass and crushed a ball, solid as you can, past Nick Rimando into the far corner.
Watch and enjoy:
- Report: Houston Dynamo the front-runner to land Erick ‘Cubo’ Torres 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Man United’s romp, Arsenal’s form and more 0
- Dreams do come true: DC United seal deal for new stadium they will call home 0
- American lawyer Michael Garcia resigns as FIFA’s ethics prosecutor 7
- Report: New England Revolution, Orlando City battling it out for Robinho 2
- Liverpool’s injured Daniel Sturridge to link up with Boston Red Sox 0