Oct 6, 2012, 9:59 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Galaxy were on top of things early tonight against Real Salt Lake at the Home Depot Center. The home team’s confidence with the ball and movement off the ball scored as “exceptional.”
Only a little misfortune kept the Galaxy from grabbing two or three in the first 20 minutes.
But Irish international Robbie Keane did deliver, and what a goal it was. Keane cleanly picked up a cross-field pass and crushed a ball, solid as you can, past Nick Rimando into the far corner.
Watch and enjoy:
- Angel Di Maria gets love from Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos and Diego Simeone 0
- Jozy Altidore is the happiest he’s ever been, says Gus Poyet 2
- Malky Mackay and Iain Moody investigated by FA for ‘sexist, racist and homophobic’ text messages while at Cardiff City 4
- Liverpool and AC Milan in talks over deal for Mario Balotelli 5
- Atlanta’s new MLS franchise has already sold 14,000 season tickets 9
- No signings in 2015: Barcelona’s transfer ban upheld, FIFA rejects appeal 3