Oct 6, 2012, 9:59 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Galaxy were on top of things early tonight against Real Salt Lake at the Home Depot Center. The home team’s confidence with the ball and movement off the ball scored as “exceptional.”
Only a little misfortune kept the Galaxy from grabbing two or three in the first 20 minutes.
But Irish international Robbie Keane did deliver, and what a goal it was. Keane cleanly picked up a cross-field pass and crushed a ball, solid as you can, past Nick Rimando into the far corner.
Watch and enjoy:
- Yahoo! reports: Mourinho to sign 4-year deal with Chelsea, will be unveiled June 2 0
- Anyone else think Bayern Munich is playing dirty? 6
- With PSG willing to match Wayne Rooney’s wages, Manchester United has somebody to bail them out 3
- Looking at the United States’ roster ahead of their Canada rematch 1
- A stadium for New York City FC – tougher than you think 9
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (18)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- Gareth Bale set to re-sign with Tottenham – But is it a good deal for the Welshman? (9)
- Possible temporary homes for New York City FC (9)
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte