Oct 10, 2012, 12:26 PM EDT
Who knows what the Snoop media monster was paid for his part in the FIFA 13 promotions? Whatever it was, it probably wasn’t enough.
Dude is everywhere!
And something is certainly working.
EA Sports sold 4.5 million copies worldwide in the first five days after launch. That represented the top launch of 2012, according to this report at Forbes.com.
The report also says this is the biggest sports game launch yet.
Some of the videos from lasts week’s launch party are still rolling in, like this one with our own Kyle Martino – who needs some more FIFA 13 skillz before he takes on a rematch with Giants receiver Victor Cruz.
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Alan Pardew handed hefty ban, fined for headbutt 1
- Preview: Atlético Madrid back on track before Champions League visit from goal-shy Milan 0
- Preview: Bayern Munich on guard ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League visit 0
- Third time’s the harm: Fan violence forces abandonment of Trabzonspor’s match with Fenerbahce 2
- If you had Pepe Reina in your “European star rumored for MLS” pool today, you win! 1
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 4
- Sporting KC's Television Network Expands
- American Investment Firm Buying Up Man United Stock
- Earthquakes vs. Toluca: CONCACAF Champions League
- San Jose Earthquakes Acquire Benfica Midfielder Yannick Djalo
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers