Oct 10, 2012, 12:26 PM EST
Who knows what the Snoop media monster was paid for his part in the FIFA 13 promotions? Whatever it was, it probably wasn’t enough.
Dude is everywhere!
And something is certainly working.
EA Sports sold 4.5 million copies worldwide in the first five days after launch. That represented the top launch of 2012, according to this report at Forbes.com.
The report also says this is the biggest sports game launch yet.
Some of the videos from lasts week’s launch party are still rolling in, like this one with our own Kyle Martino – who needs some more FIFA 13 skillz before he takes on a rematch with Giants receiver Victor Cruz.
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- What could Chad Marshall bring to the Seattle Sounder defense? We’ll find out in 2014 2
- NWSL: Houston becomes second MLS franchise to place team in women’s professional league 1
- MLS Re-Entry Draft: As predicted, Portland find a way to get Steve Zakuani 4
- Early approval: Klinsmann extends contract, will serve as U.S. head coach, technical director through 2018 3
- MLS announces Bayern Munich as opponent for 2014 All-Star Game in Portland 5
- WATCH: Can Tottenham stop Luis Suarez and can City beat Arsenal? 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- U.S. national team discussion: The Alejandro Bedoya conundrum (16)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- Giovani: "We Were Over Criticized"
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- You Can't Beat German Sachlichkeit
- Aurelien Collin: I Think France is Very Very Happy
- Group B: No Walk In The Park