Oct 10, 2012, 12:26 PM EDT
Who knows what the Snoop media monster was paid for his part in the FIFA 13 promotions? Whatever it was, it probably wasn’t enough.
Dude is everywhere!
And something is certainly working.
EA Sports sold 4.5 million copies worldwide in the first five days after launch. That represented the top launch of 2012, according to this report at Forbes.com.
The report also says this is the biggest sports game launch yet.
Some of the videos from lasts week’s launch party are still rolling in, like this one with our own Kyle Martino – who needs some more FIFA 13 skillz before he takes on a rematch with Giants receiver Victor Cruz.
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 0
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 0
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 3
- Sporting Club announces plans for $75 million “soccer village” for US Soccer National Training Center 8
- “Embarrassed” in LA, thrilled in Manchester: Reactions to 7-0 beatdown 23