Oct 10, 2012, 12:26 PM EDT
Who knows what the Snoop media monster was paid for his part in the FIFA 13 promotions? Whatever it was, it probably wasn’t enough.
Dude is everywhere!
And something is certainly working.
EA Sports sold 4.5 million copies worldwide in the first five days after launch. That represented the top launch of 2012, according to this report at Forbes.com.
The report also says this is the biggest sports game launch yet.
Some of the videos from lasts week’s launch party are still rolling in, like this one with our own Kyle Martino – who needs some more FIFA 13 skillz before he takes on a rematch with Giants receiver Victor Cruz.
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- UEFA calls for postponement of FIFA presidential election, threatens to boycott congress 0
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter releases first statement since overnight arrests 4
- Three things we learned from the US Department of Justice news conference on the FIFA investigation 3
- FIFA presidential elections will go on Friday despite arrests 5
- FBI, US Department of Justice issues damning statement on FIFA, details corruption investigation 7
- FIFA fallout continues: Swiss authorities open criminal proceedings into allocation of 2018, 2022 World Cups 7