Oct 10, 2012, 12:26 PM EDT
Who knows what the Snoop media monster was paid for his part in the FIFA 13 promotions? Whatever it was, it probably wasn’t enough.
Dude is everywhere!
And something is certainly working.
EA Sports sold 4.5 million copies worldwide in the first five days after launch. That represented the top launch of 2012, according to this report at Forbes.com.
The report also says this is the biggest sports game launch yet.
Some of the videos from lasts week’s launch party are still rolling in, like this one with our own Kyle Martino – who needs some more FIFA 13 skillz before he takes on a rematch with Giants receiver Victor Cruz.
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 2
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 3
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 4
- Three things we learned from the USA’s late defeat vs. Denmark 6