Oct 25, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
This is it. The final week of the regular season. We made it! Pat yourselves on the back. No more pencils, no more books. Wait, wrong chant.
This is the last time we’ll give you a game we think deserves to be watched but no one is talking about. We’ve been right, we’ve been wrong. Up today: Chivas USA traveling to FC Dallas.
- I like this Dallas team. Sure, they didn’t make the playoffs, but they made a nice run after a bad start. And they have hands down the best story of the year with goalkeeper Chris Seitz.
- You know what the end of the regular season means? It’s time to start asking questions about next year. As in: What the heck is going to happen to Juan Agudelo? He went to Chivas to earn some playing time, which he did, but it wasn’t the best season for the young man. Key word there, though: YOUNG. Agudelo has time. But check out the match to see what, if anything, he learned on the season.
- Like we said, big changes coming.
- Dan Kennedy should get a medal after continuing to show up in net for that abysmal Goats squad. At the very least, he deserves your eyeballs.
- The two teams played less than a month ago. Bad blood? Probably not, but everyone wants to end the year with a victory.
- Roll this match right into Los Angeles-Seattle and you have yourself a wonderful little Sunday night. Just sayin’.
- Julian Draxler’s stunning performance puts Chelsea, Premier League on high alert 0
- Yaya Toure’s lackluster display stands out as Manchester City struggle 3
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Roma, Porto win big; Chelsea, PSG slip up 0
- Chelsea 1-1 Schalke 04: Huntelaar secures point for the underdogs 0
- Bayern Munich 1-0 Manchester City: Last-gasp win for Bayern in Bavaria 2
- Men In Blazers podcast: A happy PL return, while Spencer Lanning talks ‘football’ 0