Nov 5, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
We all see these dead-eye, high-precision targeting antics and ask: Is this thing for real, or all just fancy-pants camera tricks.
Then we ask: If these are the genuine goods, how many doggone takes did these things require?
And, finally, we ask: Who knew the Finnish folks had such a good sense of humor?
(The video is courtesy of our friends at KickTV. My personal favorite is near the end, with the bicycle, although the bit with Santa Claus is a hoot, too.)
- Watch Live: Everton vs. Chelsea (Lineups) 0
- Manchester City 0-1 Stoke City: Diouf’s dribble springs upset 1
- Swansea City 3-0 West Bromwich Albion: Dyer’s double sends Swans top 0
- Newcastle United 3-3 Crystal Palace: Zaha hands Warnock dream comeback 0
- VIDEO: Swansea City’s Wayne Routledge scores sensational volley 0
- Burnley 0-0 Manchester United: Sloppy Utd overshadows Di Maria debut 4