Nov 5, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
We all see these dead-eye, high-precision targeting antics and ask: Is this thing for real, or all just fancy-pants camera tricks.
Then we ask: If these are the genuine goods, how many doggone takes did these things require?
And, finally, we ask: Who knew the Finnish folks had such a good sense of humor?
(The video is courtesy of our friends at KickTV. My personal favorite is near the end, with the bicycle, although the bit with Santa Claus is a hoot, too.)
- Premier League friendly roundup: Southampton draws, Stoke swallowed 0
- Jose Mourinho says “best team lost,” attacks Arsenal’s defensive tactics, as Chelsea beaten at their own game 5
- Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho fail to shake hands, as Gunners boss finally prevails 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s Community Shield win vs. Chelsea 0
- Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea: Oxlade-Chamberlain strike wins Gunners FA Community Shield 0
- Report: Manchester United, PSG agree to $70 million fee for Angel di Maria 3