Nov 5, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
We all see these dead-eye, high-precision targeting antics and ask: Is this thing for real, or all just fancy-pants camera tricks.
Then we ask: If these are the genuine goods, how many doggone takes did these things require?
And, finally, we ask: Who knew the Finnish folks had such a good sense of humor?
(The video is courtesy of our friends at KickTV. My personal favorite is near the end, with the bicycle, although the bit with Santa Claus is a hoot, too.)
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 0
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- Bayern Munich star Toni Kroos fails to rule out Manchester United move 5
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Maidana Stars in Impressive Philly Newbie Trio
- Barnsley Send Brek Shea Back to Stoke after Fight with Fan
- Yanks in Mexico: Torres Scores in Tigres Win, Garza Gives Solid Display
- Julio Cesar Put his Semester in Toronto at Risk
- Getafe Fire Luis Garcia, Hire Cosmin Contra as New Manager
- Former Sounders Teammates Rosales and Hurtado Faced off in LA
- The Clock is Ticking for Tim Sherwood at Spurs
- The FIFA World Cup Trophy for the First Time in Sarajevo
- Despite Early Deficit, Revs Could've Climbed Back vs. Dynamo
- Red Bulls' Opening Act has A Nightmare Finish