Nov 5, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
We all see these dead-eye, high-precision targeting antics and ask: Is this thing for real, or all just fancy-pants camera tricks.
Then we ask: If these are the genuine goods, how many doggone takes did these things require?
And, finally, we ask: Who knew the Finnish folks had such a good sense of humor?
(The video is courtesy of our friends at KickTV. My personal favorite is near the end, with the bicycle, although the bit with Santa Claus is a hoot, too.)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (33)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (19)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)