Nov 15, 2012, 5:20 PM EST
This is not news even a little bit, but we would be remiss in our duties if we did not pass along this opportunity: YOU CAN WIN THE CLEATS THAT SCORED THE BEST GOAL EVER.
All you have to do is donate at least £5 to the Winnicott Foundation and you’ll be entered into a drawing for the signed cleats made of fairy dust, arrogance, and magic.
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event 14
- Looking back on 2013: Talking through Real Salt Lake’s path to MLS Cup 1
- WATCH: PST Extra – Will Everton upset Arsenal? Can Man United bounce back vs. Newcastle? 0
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (22)
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (20)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (14)