Nov 15, 2012, 5:20 PM EST
This is not news even a little bit, but we would be remiss in our duties if we did not pass along this opportunity: YOU CAN WIN THE CLEATS THAT SCORED THE BEST GOAL EVER.
All you have to do is donate at least £5 to the Winnicott Foundation and you’ll be entered into a drawing for the signed cleats made of fairy dust, arrogance, and magic.
- Europa League roundup: Tottenham, Liverpool out; Everton, La Liga sides advance 0
- Besiktas 1-0 (1-1) Liverpool: Arslan makes, Lovren misses final PK as Reds go out of Europe 0
- Fiorentina ousts Tottenham from the Europa League with 2-0 win at the Stadio Artemio Franchi 1
- Strike season? Real Salt Lake owner calls free agency “go nowhere conversation” 2
- Liverpool’s Rodgers disturbed at Premier League scheduling around Europa League 5
- Europa League preview: Second legs prompt excitement (and extra security) 0