Nov 18, 2012, 7:55 PM EST
If U.S. national team manager Jurgen Klinsmann is not taking a close look at Tally Hall, it’s not the Houston Dynamo goalkeeper’s fault.
Hall keeps getting the job done in the playoffs for Houston, doing his part yet again Sunday with five saves.
His best was on a first half drive from Chris Korb (and the save was trickier even than it looked.) Hall was also off the line like a flash to pick balls out of the air late against an increasingly desperate D.C. United, and to calmly pounce on one ball that slipped dangerously behind the visitor’s center backs.
Right after Sunday’s final whistle at RFK Stadium, NBC’s Kyle Martino talked to Hall about the Dynamo’s big afternoon.
(Don’t forget, by the way, that Hall is just a second-year starter; Now he’s 2-for-2 in getting the team into the MLS Cup final.)
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
ProSoccerTalk will keep up the discussion of the chase for MLS Cup through the Dec. 1 final.
- MLS Atlanta makes shrewd hire, bringing in Carlos Bocanegra as technical director 0
- BBC report: Sunderland’s Adam Johnson arrested on suspicion of sex with a 15-year-old girl 2
- Premier League Playback: Why Manchester City are throwing away the title 0
- 2015 MLS season preview: New York City FC 0
- Rumors know no window: Orlando using Kaka to lure Balotelli to MLS 5
- La Liga & Serie A roundup: Draws for Real, Atletico; Salah shines for Fiorentina 0