Nov 18, 2012, 7:55 PM EDT
If U.S. national team manager Jurgen Klinsmann is not taking a close look at Tally Hall, it’s not the Houston Dynamo goalkeeper’s fault.
Hall keeps getting the job done in the playoffs for Houston, doing his part yet again Sunday with five saves.
His best was on a first half drive from Chris Korb (and the save was trickier even than it looked.) Hall was also off the line like a flash to pick balls out of the air late against an increasingly desperate D.C. United, and to calmly pounce on one ball that slipped dangerously behind the visitor’s center backs.
Right after Sunday’s final whistle at RFK Stadium, NBC’s Kyle Martino talked to Hall about the Dynamo’s big afternoon.
(Don’t forget, by the way, that Hall is just a second-year starter; Now he’s 2-for-2 in getting the team into the MLS Cup final.)
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
ProSoccerTalk will keep up the discussion of the chase for MLS Cup through the Dec. 1 final.
- VIDEO: PST Extra analyzes how Deadline Day played out across the Premier League 0
- Arsenal’s striker fears grow: Danny Welbeck has surgery, out long-term 4
- USMNT move up one spot in latest FIFA World rankings 1
- Klinsmann confirms Brad Guzan will start Confederations Cup playoff in goal 6
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1