Nov 19, 2012, 9:53 AM EDT
The quick reactions and a few early elements on “What we learned” in Sunday’s contest in Seattle can be found here.
A more studious analysis of what happened in the Sounders’ 2-1 win (which was also a loss) can be found here.
But since we’re all busy, maybe you just want the highlights.
Watch with particular attention to Eddie Johnson’s first ball to get past Galaxy goalkeeper Josh Saunders, which was nullified for offside, although the Sounders’ striker was actually in a legal position, as the replays showed.
Soon enough, Johnson scored the actual opener, Zach Scott followed up and Seattle was rolling – until the controversial penalty kick.
Check back later for more on Sunday’s playoff developments and controversies. Meanwhile, the ‘lights are all here:
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 6
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0