Nov 19, 2012, 8:20 AM EDT
The scene certainly is a familiar one as the Houston Dynamo find themselves once again in an MLS Cup final.
In seven seasons since moving from San Jose, the organization has been in the MLS Cup final more often than it has been out of league’s finale. Let that sink in.
Of course, they’ll be desperate to win this one, having fallen to the Los Angeles Galaxy a year ago at the Home Depot Center. But for now, and especially with an extra week this year to relish the opportunity, celebrating the Eastern Conference championship has got to mean a lot for manager Dominic Kinnear and Co. Here is Sunday night’s celebration from RFK Stadium.
ProSoccerTalk will keep up the discussion of the chase for MLS Cup through the Dec. 1 final.
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- What a photo: Lazio plays to near-empty Stadio Olimpico as fans protest club president 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Rare bad night from Robbie Keane costs LA Galaxy against Real Salt Lake 1
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 4
- Will Johnson: We Weren't all Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro
- Juventus Prove They Know how to Win Despite Weak Performance Against Fiore
- Liverpool is Ready to Spend $100 Million in Summer Transfers
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear