Nov 19, 2012, 8:20 AM EDT
The scene certainly is a familiar one as the Houston Dynamo find themselves once again in an MLS Cup final.
In seven seasons since moving from San Jose, the organization has been in the MLS Cup final more often than it has been out of league’s finale. Let that sink in.
Of course, they’ll be desperate to win this one, having fallen to the Los Angeles Galaxy a year ago at the Home Depot Center. But for now, and especially with an extra week this year to relish the opportunity, celebrating the Eastern Conference championship has got to mean a lot for manager Dominic Kinnear and Co. Here is Sunday night’s celebration from RFK Stadium.
ProSoccerTalk will keep up the discussion of the chase for MLS Cup through the Dec. 1 final.
- Possible temporary homes for New York City FC 0
- Another EPL manager goes, as Tony Pulis leaves Stoke City 2
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market 14
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. 34
- Gareth Bale set to re-sign with Tottenham – But is it a good deal for the Welshman? 8
- Bigger impact on U.S. soccer growth: David Beckham or Pele? (35)
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (34)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (14)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (13)
- Portland ball kid correct to deny Mario de Luna (12)
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2
- PBT: Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- Play Video: Premier League drama set to thrill
- Play Video: Premier League: Real English drama
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team