Nov 20, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
A nice little bonus of retracing much of the same ground we covered last year (when a Beckham adieu was mere possibility, not a certainty) is the chance to rediscover all those swell goals.
The former England captain did have a certain way about him, didn’t he? Especially on free kicks, as you’ll see in this goal-heavy video tribute.
The Galaxy star hit 18 goals over six MLS seasons. FYI, 2012 was the mans top MLS year in terms of production, with seven sweet strikes.
(One nitpick: Would it have killed you video mash-up guys to throw in a few more pretty passes? We just know he’s had some.)
- Tuesday’s Top 5 Champions League Goals: Which was the best? 0
- A Klinsmann Casualty? Juan Agudelo passed on by Wolverhampton 6
- Steven Gerrard admits he denied move to Real Madrid and that it may haunt him in the future 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar go crazy on 40-goal night 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 1