Nov 20, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
A nice little bonus of retracing much of the same ground we covered last year (when a Beckham adieu was mere possibility, not a certainty) is the chance to rediscover all those swell goals.
The former England captain did have a certain way about him, didn’t he? Especially on free kicks, as you’ll see in this goal-heavy video tribute.
The Galaxy star hit 18 goals over six MLS seasons. FYI, 2012 was the mans top MLS year in terms of production, with seven sweet strikes.
(One nitpick: Would it have killed you video mash-up guys to throw in a few more pretty passes? We just know he’s had some.)
- Men in Blazers podcast: Man United’s romp, Arsenal’s form and more 0
- Dreams do come true: DC United seal deal for new stadium they will call home 0
- American lawyer Michael Garcia resigns as FIFA’s ethics prosecutor 7
- Report: New England Revolution, Orlando City battling it out for Robinho 2
- Liverpool’s injured Daniel Sturridge to link up with Boston Red Sox 0
- League Cup roundup: Sheffield United shocks Saints, Chelsea also moves to semifinals 0