Nov 20, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
A nice little bonus of retracing much of the same ground we covered last year (when a Beckham adieu was mere possibility, not a certainty) is the chance to rediscover all those swell goals.
The former England captain did have a certain way about him, didn’t he? Especially on free kicks, as you’ll see in this goal-heavy video tribute.
The Galaxy star hit 18 goals over six MLS seasons. FYI, 2012 was the mans top MLS year in terms of production, with seven sweet strikes.
(One nitpick: Would it have killed you video mash-up guys to throw in a few more pretty passes? We just know he’s had some.)
- Premier League Playback: Moyes needs more, Suarez is Superman, Altidore (finally) off the mark 0
- The Benny Feilhaber Conundrum: Has Peter Vermes finally solved the puzzle? 0
- Real Salt Lake’s 2013: The not-so-rebuilding year that could end in an MLS title 1
- Premier League Roundup: Moyes defeated in Everton reunion; top five snag wins 0
- David Moyes bemoans bad luck as former side Everton come back to haunt him 1
- West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Manchester City: Citizens address road worries with convincing performance at The Hawthorns 0
- Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Blues grab crucial away win as Hazard dazzles (video) 0
- Arsenal 2-0 Hull City: Bendtner and Ozil keep Gunners top (video) 0
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (20)
- USA drop one spot to 14th in latest FIFA World Rankings, Portugal surge to fifth (19)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (18)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (14)