Nov 20, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
A nice little bonus of retracing much of the same ground we covered last year (when a Beckham adieu was mere possibility, not a certainty) is the chance to rediscover all those swell goals.
The former England captain did have a certain way about him, didn’t he? Especially on free kicks, as you’ll see in this goal-heavy video tribute.
The Galaxy star hit 18 goals over six MLS seasons. FYI, 2012 was the mans top MLS year in terms of production, with seven sweet strikes.
(One nitpick: Would it have killed you video mash-up guys to throw in a few more pretty passes? We just know he’s had some.)
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 0
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Red Bulls' Opening Act Has A Nightmare Finish
- MLS 2014: Dream Team of Week 1
- Jens Lehmann Downplays Guardiola's Bayern Munich
- Chivas USA Hang on to Take all 3 Points From Chicago Fire
- Three Things: Manchester City - Wigan
- Monarcas Morelia Hire 4th Manager of the Season
- What Moyes Really Meant by Asking Fans for More Time at Man United
- Manchester United Set to Sign Record $1 Billion Sponsorship Deal with Nike
- Will Johnson: We Weren't All Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro