Nov 20, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
A nice little bonus of retracing much of the same ground we covered last year (when a Beckham adieu was mere possibility, not a certainty) is the chance to rediscover all those swell goals.
The former England captain did have a certain way about him, didn’t he? Especially on free kicks, as you’ll see in this goal-heavy video tribute.
The Galaxy star hit 18 goals over six MLS seasons. FYI, 2012 was the mans top MLS year in terms of production, with seven sweet strikes.
(One nitpick: Would it have killed you video mash-up guys to throw in a few more pretty passes? We just know he’s had some.)
- British exec says England could look towards 2030 World Cup bid 0
- MLS Snapshot: Real Salt Lake 2-1 Toronto FC 2
- EURO 2016 qualifying roundup: Germany back on track; Portugal beat Serbia, go top 0
- Report: Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner set to sell team to UK group 1
- MLS roundup: Whitecaps, D.C. United win late ones; FCD, Sounders in disappointing draw 1
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 1