Nov 21, 2012, 12:10 PM EST
NBC’s lead voice for soccer, alongside network colleague Russ Thaler, talks about David Beckham’s first media appearance since Monday’s big news (that his final L.A. Galaxy appearance will be the Dec. 1 MLS Cup final).
The biggest news out Tuesday is that Beckham says he will not join the New York Red Bulls; that “Becks” would relocate from one high-profile MLS side to another was among the early pundit guesswork.
Here are White and Thaler discussing the matter, along with some comments from Beckham.
.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City (video) 9
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Arsenal 4-1 Everton: Gunners book FA Cup semifinal spot 0
- Aberdeen March on in Scottish FA Cup
- 2014 MLS Season: Rebuilding The San Jose Earthquakes
- Players to Watch: Montreal Impact
- Ireland's Premier Division Season Kicks off
- Away-Goal Rule is the Novelty for this Year's MLS Playoffs
- Barrett Nails Last Minute Goal for Seattle 1-0 Victory
- Three Things: Chelsea 4-0 Spurs
- FIFA Fines Argentine Clubs for Fake Transfers
- Sunderland Boss Poyet Challenges Altidore to Prove Him Wrong
- 3 Hopes and One Fear for Montreal Impact