Nov 21, 2012, 11:55 AM EST
If we use process of elimination to help determine David Beckham’s next playing address, this thing is going to drag on until young Brooklyn Beckham will be signs his first pro contract.
But, it’s all we got. So …
Scratch Paris Saint-Germain, apparently.
PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti quickly pooh-poohed any guesswork that soccer’s most iconic figure will be landing at Parc Des Prince.
“We did not offer, good luck to him,” the former AC Milan and Chelsea manager said.
In most minds, PSG was in play here because the once-famous club, recently financially reinforced, had offered Beckham a fat contract one year ago, one the Galaxy man seemed to mull seriously.
Beckham announced late last year his decision to remain in Los Angeles, mostly for family reasons.
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Everton, Man United, Man City, Stoke 0
- Watching a UEFA Champions League game with US star Geoff Cameron 0
- WATCH: PST Extra previews Liverpool vs. Manchester City 0
- Jose Mourinho reveals love for League Cup ahead of Chelsea’s final vs. Tottenham 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 27 0
- New York City FC confirm they tried to sign Xavi, will try again in 2015 0