Nov 21, 2012, 11:55 AM EDT
If we use process of elimination to help determine David Beckham’s next playing address, this thing is going to drag on until young Brooklyn Beckham will be signs his first pro contract.
But, it’s all we got. So …
Scratch Paris Saint-Germain, apparently.
PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti quickly pooh-poohed any guesswork that soccer’s most iconic figure will be landing at Parc Des Prince.
“We did not offer, good luck to him,” the former AC Milan and Chelsea manager said.
In most minds, PSG was in play here because the once-famous club, recently financially reinforced, had offered Beckham a fat contract one year ago, one the Galaxy man seemed to mull seriously.
Beckham announced late last year his decision to remain in Los Angeles, mostly for family reasons.
- Chelsea approves Jose Mourinho’s desire to play ‘B Squad’ against Liverpool 0
- David Moyes tipped by Roberto Martinez to make swift return to management 0
- Three things we learned from Real Madrid’s win vs. Bayern Munich 2
- Benzema goal holds up as Real Madrid claim 1-0 lead over Bayern Munich 0
- Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 7 3
- Moyes statement on dismissal; Reports say he was recruiting to the end 5