Nov 21, 2012, 11:55 AM EDT
If we use process of elimination to help determine David Beckham’s next playing address, this thing is going to drag on until young Brooklyn Beckham will be signs his first pro contract.
But, it’s all we got. So …
Scratch Paris Saint-Germain, apparently.
PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti quickly pooh-poohed any guesswork that soccer’s most iconic figure will be landing at Parc Des Prince.
“We did not offer, good luck to him,” the former AC Milan and Chelsea manager said.
In most minds, PSG was in play here because the once-famous club, recently financially reinforced, had offered Beckham a fat contract one year ago, one the Galaxy man seemed to mull seriously.
Beckham announced late last year his decision to remain in Los Angeles, mostly for family reasons.
- Watch Live: Manchester United vs. Inter Milan (Lineups and Discuss) 0
- Liverpool complete $17 million signing of Belgian striker Divock Origi 1
- Tim Howard joins NBC Sports’ Premier League broadcast team on multi-year deal 11
- VIDEO: US stars fight – Omar Gonzalez vs. Clint Dempsey, DeAndre Yedlin 6
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw trains on his own, told he’s “not fit enough” 2
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 3