Nov 21, 2012, 11:55 AM EDT
If we use process of elimination to help determine David Beckham’s next playing address, this thing is going to drag on until young Brooklyn Beckham will be signs his first pro contract.
But, it’s all we got. So …
Scratch Paris Saint-Germain, apparently.
PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti quickly pooh-poohed any guesswork that soccer’s most iconic figure will be landing at Parc Des Prince.
“We did not offer, good luck to him,” the former AC Milan and Chelsea manager said.
In most minds, PSG was in play here because the once-famous club, recently financially reinforced, had offered Beckham a fat contract one year ago, one the Galaxy man seemed to mull seriously.
Beckham announced late last year his decision to remain in Los Angeles, mostly for family reasons.
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 1
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 4
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 1
- League Cup Roundup: Balotelli saves Liverpool, Newcastle defeat Manchester City 0
- Report: Spanish legend Raul signs with the New York Cosmos 0