Nov 21, 2012, 11:55 AM EDT
If we use process of elimination to help determine David Beckham’s next playing address, this thing is going to drag on until young Brooklyn Beckham will be signs his first pro contract.
But, it’s all we got. So …
Scratch Paris Saint-Germain, apparently.
PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti quickly pooh-poohed any guesswork that soccer’s most iconic figure will be landing at Parc Des Prince.
“We did not offer, good luck to him,” the former AC Milan and Chelsea manager said.
In most minds, PSG was in play here because the once-famous club, recently financially reinforced, had offered Beckham a fat contract one year ago, one the Galaxy man seemed to mull seriously.
Beckham announced late last year his decision to remain in Los Angeles, mostly for family reasons.
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 6
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0