Nov 24, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
Let’s get a head start on Week of all Things Beckham with a bit from the “Something Different” File.
(I’m positive that you know, but it’s the Week of all Things Beckham because Saturday’s appearance at MLS Cup 2012 will be the former England captain’s curtain call in Major League Soccer. He’s off to conquer new worlds.)
So the seven days ahead will surely examine Beckham from all angles. This site, plus all others in domestic soccer, will look at the man’s impact on MLS, his days and nights with the Galaxy, the timing of his latest Brand Beckham move, etc., etc.
By the way, this is also a useful reminder of how powerful Beckham was / is as an endorsing tour de force. I mean, look at how many beverage products the guy pitched through the years.
Enjoy. (Hit the link above for the rest of the shots.)
- 2015 Gold Cup: With the rest of CONCACAF making strides, this is USMNT’s chance to show they are, too 3
- New York City mayor could give USWNT ticker tape parade in Manhattan 1
- After Women’s World Cup triumph, Wambach, Ellis face questions about 2016 Olympics 0
- 2015 Copa America: Champions Chile dominate Team of the Tournament 0
- 2015 Gold Cup preview: United States look to defend title 0
- Official: Andrea Pirlo announces his arrival at New York City FC (video) 9