Nov 24, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
Let’s get a head start on Week of all Things Beckham with a bit from the “Something Different” File.
(I’m positive that you know, but it’s the Week of all Things Beckham because Saturday’s appearance at MLS Cup 2012 will be the former England captain’s curtain call in Major League Soccer. He’s off to conquer new worlds.)
So the seven days ahead will surely examine Beckham from all angles. This site, plus all others in domestic soccer, will look at the man’s impact on MLS, his days and nights with the Galaxy, the timing of his latest Brand Beckham move, etc., etc.
By the way, this is also a useful reminder of how powerful Beckham was / is as an endorsing tour de force. I mean, look at how many beverage products the guy pitched through the years.
Enjoy. (Hit the link above for the rest of the shots.)
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Red Bulls' Opening Act Has A Nightmare Finish
- MLS 2014: Dream Team of Week 1
- Jens Lehmann Downplays Guardiola's Bayern Munich
- Chivas USA Hang on to Take all 3 Points From Chicago Fire
- Three Things: Manchester City - Wigan
- Monarcas Morelia Hire 4th Manager of the Season
- What Moyes Really Meant by Asking Fans for More Time at Man United
- Manchester United Set to Sign Record $1 Billion Sponsorship Deal with Nike
- Will Johnson: We Weren't All Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro