Nov 26, 2012, 12:38 PM EST
Personally, I could never stomach paying $80 for, essentially, a fancy t-shirt.
But then I’m a journalist. And as such, I don’t bleed for any one club. Perhaps it’s different if you count yourself among the impassioned lot that makes up the Texian Army, a hootin’ and a hollerin’ for the Dynamo, or if you’re among the faithful L.A. Riot Squad or whatever.
Even then, an appropriately colored t-shirt or practice jersey seems more than adequate, but that’s just me.
If you absolutely need to put hands on the genuine element, today looks like a great day to bust a $69 move. Major League Soccer has reduced prices on some of the jerseys for cyber Monday.
- Americans Abroad Preview: European-based Americans back in action 0
- PST writers predict the 2014 Major League Soccer standings, do you agree? 3
- After monumental rebuild, Seattle Sounders target MLS Cup title. Can Sigi Schmid bring success? 3
- 2014 Season Preview: Welcome to the last year of MLS 2.0 4
- WATCH: Premier League TV Schedule – Week 29 0
- MLS Preview: Seattle Sounders vs. Sporting Kansas City 0
- Liga MX Week 10 Round-Up: Toluca Keeps Climbing
- New Look Whitecaps Aim to hit Ground Running Against NY Red Bulls
- Three Star Toluca Dominate in Victory Over Puebla
- Sweden Clash U.S. Women's National Team Undefeated 2-Year Record
- Captain America to Visit Chivas USA
- Lockout Virus Continues, MLS to Start 2014 with Replacement Refs
- Revs To Rely on Intensity, Depth in Opener vs. Dynamo
- Three Keys & One Standout for Toronto FC
- The John Strong Interview. Part 1 - MLS 2014
- Gonzalo Pineda: ''Playing Outside of Mexico Has Always Been a Goal''