Nov 26, 2012, 12:38 PM EDT
Personally, I could never stomach paying $80 for, essentially, a fancy t-shirt.
But then I’m a journalist. And as such, I don’t bleed for any one club. Perhaps it’s different if you count yourself among the impassioned lot that makes up the Texian Army, a hootin’ and a hollerin’ for the Dynamo, or if you’re among the faithful L.A. Riot Squad or whatever.
Even then, an appropriately colored t-shirt or practice jersey seems more than adequate, but that’s just me.
If you absolutely need to put hands on the genuine element, today looks like a great day to bust a $69 move. Major League Soccer has reduced prices on some of the jerseys for cyber Monday.
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 4
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 12
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 3