Nov 28, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
Question: When is it too early to get excited about the next World Cup?
Especially when we get real evidence that it’s not so far away. The Brazilian government just released official World Cup posters from each of the participating cities.
Included in the link are explainers on the concept or inspiration to each city’s artwork. Below are the posters from Belo Horizonte (city of the famous 1950 U.S. upset over England) and Brasilia.
- Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool: Ivanovic insures Blues trip to Cup final after testy second leg 0
- New York, Montreal complete huge trade; Kljestan free to join Red Bulls 4
- Report: Manchester City to play New York City in Yankee Stadium friendly 1
- Iker Casillas to MLS? Real Madrid legend: “I would like to play in the United States” 0
- Chile vs. USA preview: Who’s here to stay as USMNT kicks off 2015? 0
- Report: Juan Agudelo close to signing with his former MLS team, New England Revolution 6