Nov 28, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
Question: When is it too early to get excited about the next World Cup?
Especially when we get real evidence that it’s not so far away. The Brazilian government just released official World Cup posters from each of the participating cities.
Included in the link are explainers on the concept or inspiration to each city’s artwork. Below are the posters from Belo Horizonte (city of the famous 1950 U.S. upset over England) and Brasilia.
- Quick Six: Liverpool inches closer, Moyes’ reception, and the rest of the headlines from the BPL weekend 0
- WATCH: Blackpool coach sent off after hitting own player in face 0
- Report: Majority of Mexico’s World Cup roster slots are set 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Bedoya buries one, Boyd bags brace 1
- David Moyes vilified on return to Everton, as Manchester United nightmare continues 1
- Everton 2-0 Manchester United: Toffees rampant in miserable return for Moyes 1