Nov 28, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
Question: When is it too early to get excited about the next World Cup?
Especially when we get real evidence that it’s not so far away. The Brazilian government just released official World Cup posters from each of the participating cities.
Included in the link are explainers on the concept or inspiration to each city’s artwork. Below are the posters from Belo Horizonte (city of the famous 1950 U.S. upset over England) and Brasilia.
- 2015 Gold Cup: With the rest of CONCACAF making strides, this is USMNT’s chance to show they are, too 3
- New York City mayor could give USWNT ticker tape parade in Manhattan 1
- After Women’s World Cup triumph, Wambach, Ellis face questions about 2016 Olympics 0
- 2015 Copa America: Champions Chile dominate Team of the Tournament 0
- 2015 Gold Cup preview: United States look to defend title 0
- Official: Andrea Pirlo announces his arrival at New York City FC (video) 9