Nov 28, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
Question: When is it too early to get excited about the next World Cup?
Especially when we get real evidence that it’s not so far away. The Brazilian government just released official World Cup posters from each of the participating cities.
Included in the link are explainers on the concept or inspiration to each city’s artwork. Below are the posters from Belo Horizonte (city of the famous 1950 U.S. upset over England) and Brasilia.
- Van Gaal, Manchester United ready to move on from Fellaini, Kagawa 0
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6
- Arsenal confirm $27 million signing of Calum Chambers 1
- Manchester City host #AskJesus (Navas) Twitter chat, hilarious comments ensue 1