Nov 29, 2012, 9:13 PM EST
Houston mid-season signing Oscar Boniek Garcia always has a chance to do something special – he’s a talented player that way, a slashing right-sided attacker who has added a dash of the dynamic to Houston’s attack.
And he might just have a little more of an opportunity on Saturday to make his mark. That’s because the Home Depot Center’s 75-yard wide affords the Honduran international extra room. Garcia doesn’t have that much room in Houston, where the BBVA Compass field is a rather tight 70 yards in width.
So he’ll be able to stretch Galaxy left back Todd Dunivant out a little wider, putting just a little more distance between the four members of the Galaxy back line.
And then Garcia will look to use that tight ball control and feathery, quick first touch to get into the gaps.
Players down in Houston love their wiry new attacker and can’t stop talking about him. Here, CSN Houston’s Sebastien Salazar talks to Dynamo players about their right-side threat:
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0