Nov 29, 2012, 9:21 AM EST
CARSON, Calif. – It is not surprising that the “revenge” narrative isn’t creeping into Houston’s thinking ahead of Saturday’s contest.
The Major League Soccer club from Houston did, of course, lose in last year’s MLS Cup final to Los Angeles. And the men in orange do, of course, have a chance to avenge that loss; the very same teams meet in the very same building this year in MLS Cup 2012.
But the Dynamo players say they are not making this about the Galaxy. It’s just about a chance to win a soccer game – albeit a big one.
Here’s what they told Sara Eckert of CSN Houston before leaving South Texas:
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Watch Live: Sporting Kansas City at Seattle Sounders (Lineups and discussion) 2
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Arsenal 4-1 Everton: Gunners book FA Cup semifinal spot 0
- Three Things: Chelsea 4-0 Spurs
- FIFA Fines Argentine Clubs for Fake Transfers
- Sunderland Boss Poyet Challenges Altidore to Prove Him Wrong
- 3 Hopes and One Fear for Montreal Impact
- Top Four Serie A Teams to Meet in Couple of Crucial Encounters
- Liverpool Eyeing Valencia Midfielder Dani Parejo
- Barca Have $83M for Transfers Plus Funds Raised from Sold Players
- What am I Watching?: The Paradox of the National Team
- Preview: Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City
- Liga MX Week 10 Round-Up: Toluca Keep Climbing