Dec 2, 2012, 9:53 AM EDT
CARSON, Calif. – The Houston Dynamo got an early start on putting yesterday’s MLS Cup outcome behind them; they were scheduled for an early wake-up call and a mid-morning flight out of their hotel near the Home Depot Center and back into Texas.
But they will be thinking about it of course, about what might have been but for Calen Carr’s injury and the lost momentum of a few crazy moments, where the match got away from them.
Here are some thoughts from the Dynamo players on how things went awry Saturday, from CSN Houston:
- USMNT player ratings: How Klinsmann’s men fared against Peru 0
- Three things we learned from USMNT’s comeback win vs. Peru 0
- USMNT 2-1 Peru: Altidore double leads USA to come-from-behind win 0
- EXCLUSIVE: US Olympic coach Andi Herzog on Rio 2016, MLS, over-age players and more 0
- Real Madrid’s Perez says De Gea move failed because Manchester United lacks transfer “experience” 6
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0