Dec 2, 2012, 9:53 AM EDT
CARSON, Calif. – The Houston Dynamo got an early start on putting yesterday’s MLS Cup outcome behind them; they were scheduled for an early wake-up call and a mid-morning flight out of their hotel near the Home Depot Center and back into Texas.
But they will be thinking about it of course, about what might have been but for Calen Carr’s injury and the lost momentum of a few crazy moments, where the match got away from them.
Here are some thoughts from the Dynamo players on how things went awry Saturday, from CSN Houston:
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 0
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 6
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 3
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0