Dec 2, 2012, 9:53 AM EDT
CARSON, Calif. – The Houston Dynamo got an early start on putting yesterday’s MLS Cup outcome behind them; they were scheduled for an early wake-up call and a mid-morning flight out of their hotel near the Home Depot Center and back into Texas.
But they will be thinking about it of course, about what might have been but for Calen Carr’s injury and the lost momentum of a few crazy moments, where the match got away from them.
Here are some thoughts from the Dynamo players on how things went awry Saturday, from CSN Houston:
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 5 0
- Euro 2020 semis, final to be played at Wembley Stadium 1
- Sloppy USWNT 4-0 win over Mexico adds fuel to turf conversation fire 0
- MLS’s new logo: Reddit (yes, Reddit) may have a way to solve the league’s new problem 11
- Europe League roundup: Everton big winners at home; Spurs left with draw on the road 0
- It’s not too late for Major League Soccer to turn away from its new logo 22