Dec 4, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
If you did not see MLS Cup 2012 (and the TV ratings suggest quite a few of you might have missed it), this is a wonderful look, front to back at the Home Depot Center on Saturday, of how things unfolded.
The MLSSoccer.com video team sure outdid themselves with this one.
- New York City FC could be a proving ground for Man City youth 0
- Report: Red Bulls meet Ronaldinho’s reps; Reunion with Henry coming? 0
- MLS weekend preview: Conference leaders, surging Galaxy take to NBC, NBCSN 0
- Matías Pérez García announced, becomes third Designated Player in San Jose history 0
- Is Everton’s new striker Romelu Lukaku worth $47 million? 8
- Simeone praises Klinsmann’s US program that “seduces us as coaches” 6