Dec 14, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
Sure, we are used to seeing the boys in the familiar red and blue stripes of Barcelona FC move the ball about the field with fluidity, technical brilliance and even a certain grace.
But it’s usually the big boys, the pros.
We don’t expect to see 9-year-olds doing it.
Here’s a YouTube club posted by Barcelona, a swell goal scored by the Spanish giant’s … wait for it … under-10s. Yes, these are 9-year-olds:
- Bayern Munich star Toni Kroos fails to rule out Manchester United move 0
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- Red Bulls' Opening Act Has A Nightmare Finish
- MLS 2014: Dream Team of Week 1
- Jens Lehmann Downplays Guardiola's Bayern Munich
- Chivas USA Hang on to Take all 3 Points From Chicago Fire
- Three Things: Manchester City - Wigan
- Monarcas Morelia Hire 4th Manager of the Season
- What Moyes Really Meant by Asking Fans for More Time at Man United
- Manchester United Set to Sign Record $1 Billion Sponsorship Deal with Nike
- Will Johnson: We Weren't All Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro