Dec 15, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Looking for an English Premier League club to support? You might start here:
Four clubs (that we can find … please forgive if the list is incomplete) are wearing black arm bands today in tribute to the victims of yesterday’s terrible events in Newtown, Connecticut.
Queens Park Rangers, Fulham, Aston Villa and Liverpool are all paying tribute.
It’s a very classy and poignant touch from the quartet of clubs the world’s most watched soccer league.
(Pictured is Adel Taarabt, who scored twice Saturday for Queens Park Rangers in their contest against fellow West London side Fulham at Loftus Road.)
- Jose Mourinho issues Chelsea injury update; believes Arsenal can win Premier League 0
- After 12-year absence, Southampton wholeheartedly embrace European return 1
- Theo Walcott signs lucrative four-year contract at Arsenal; Cazorla extends 0
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Lambert to West Brom, Balotelli back to Italy 3
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Manchester United 6
- MLS All Stars 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur: Kaka powers MLS to win 6