Dec 15, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Looking for an English Premier League club to support? You might start here:
Four clubs (that we can find … please forgive if the list is incomplete) are wearing black arm bands today in tribute to the victims of yesterday’s terrible events in Newtown, Connecticut.
Queens Park Rangers, Fulham, Aston Villa and Liverpool are all paying tribute.
It’s a very classy and poignant touch from the quartet of clubs the world’s most watched soccer league.
(Pictured is Adel Taarabt, who scored twice Saturday for Queens Park Rangers in their contest against fellow West London side Fulham at Loftus Road.)
- DaMarcus Beasley, introduced in Houston: I see myself as a left back 1
- Wenger talks Zelalem, gets taste of U.S. obsession for potential international 3
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 2
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 1
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 5