Dec 15, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Looking for an English Premier League club to support? You might start here:
Four clubs (that we can find … please forgive if the list is incomplete) are wearing black arm bands today in tribute to the victims of yesterday’s terrible events in Newtown, Connecticut.
Queens Park Rangers, Fulham, Aston Villa and Liverpool are all paying tribute.
It’s a very classy and poignant touch from the quartet of clubs the world’s most watched soccer league.
(Pictured is Adel Taarabt, who scored twice Saturday for Queens Park Rangers in their contest against fellow West London side Fulham at Loftus Road.)
- Robben dominance, Malanda miss give Bayern opening match win over Wolfsburg 0
- Prindi’s Premier League Picks: United to get it right, Arsenal to stumble 2
- Profile: The life and times of Mario Balotelli 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 2 0
- Americans Abroad Preview: Guzan, Howard face tests; Bundesliga opens 0
- Balotelli flies to Liverpool for medical, but won’t play against Man City 11