Dec 15, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Looking for an English Premier League club to support? You might start here:
Four clubs (that we can find … please forgive if the list is incomplete) are wearing black arm bands today in tribute to the victims of yesterday’s terrible events in Newtown, Connecticut.
Queens Park Rangers, Fulham, Aston Villa and Liverpool are all paying tribute.
It’s a very classy and poignant touch from the quartet of clubs the world’s most watched soccer league.
(Pictured is Adel Taarabt, who scored twice Saturday for Queens Park Rangers in their contest against fellow West London side Fulham at Loftus Road.)
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 0
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0
- Stoke 2-1 Swansea: Substitutes pick up three points for the Potters 0
- Liverpool must improve, and they know it, despite late win at QPR 3
- VIDEO: QPR 2-3 Liverpool: Pair of own goals dooms QPR after insane final six minutes 1