Dec 15, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Looking for an English Premier League club to support? You might start here:
Four clubs (that we can find … please forgive if the list is incomplete) are wearing black arm bands today in tribute to the victims of yesterday’s terrible events in Newtown, Connecticut.
Queens Park Rangers, Fulham, Aston Villa and Liverpool are all paying tribute.
It’s a very classy and poignant touch from the quartet of clubs the world’s most watched soccer league.
(Pictured is Adel Taarabt, who scored twice Saturday for Queens Park Rangers in their contest against fellow West London side Fulham at Loftus Road.)
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 6
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0
- How did David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapse? Here’s a few answers 3