Dec 17, 2012, 8:04 PM EDT
Seriously, go find the person who graphics here and, you know, throw a little something extra into their paycheck this week, eh, Red Bulls?
The men you see here are New York Red Bulls players Heath Pearce, Connor Lade, Dax McCarty and Tim Cahill. (Good thing they didn’t include ol Rafa Marquez, as I’m sure this was done a few days or weeks ago. Whew … close one, eh?)
Either way, the real hero is the graphic artist here.
Nice work, guys.
- Anyone else think Bayern Munich is playing dirty? 2
- With PSG willing to match Wayne Rooney’s wages, Manchester United has somebody to bail them out 3
- Looking at the United States’ roster ahead of their Canada rematch 1
- A stadium for New York City FC – tougher than you think 8
- Claudio Reyna announced as New York City FC Director of Football 0
- Bigger impact on U.S. soccer growth: David Beckham or Pele? (35)
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (17)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- Landon Donovan and a Gold Cup squeeze? He deserves better (9)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement