Dec 17, 2012, 8:04 PM EDT
Seriously, go find the person who graphics here and, you know, throw a little something extra into their paycheck this week, eh, Red Bulls?
The men you see here are New York Red Bulls players Heath Pearce, Connor Lade, Dax McCarty and Tim Cahill. (Good thing they didn’t include ol Rafa Marquez, as I’m sure this was done a few days or weeks ago. Whew … close one, eh?)
Either way, the real hero is the graphic artist here.
Nice work, guys.
- Preview: Early cycle friendly shelves normal questions for U.S. national team’s return 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – The faith-destroying edition 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: LA Galaxy’s Landon Donovan 0
- What tomorrow’s goalkeeper platoon tells us about the U.S. goalkeeper void 6
- Jozy Altidore to captain U.S. Wednesday against Czech Republic 1
- With Radamel Falcao, can Manchester United challenge for the Premier League? 14