Dec 18, 2012, 1:29 PM EST
Osvaldo Alonso’s Premier League ambitions have now taken him to West Ham in London’s eastern reaches, apparently.
The Original Winger posted pictures of Alonso in West Ham colors and in training this morning.
Alonso trained two years ago with Everton, but nothing came of the partnership.
Meanwhile, he went right on about his business of making the center of the field a notably less comfortable place for Seattle Sounders’ opposition. Alonso is Major League Soccer’s best ball winner in midfield, and the former Cuban international keeps up his end on the attack, as well.
He has never hid his desire to try life in the English Premier League, and at age 27 the time would appear right.
Alonso is under contract to Seattle through 2014.
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 0
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 0
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 2
- Report: Marco Reus is out for rest of 2014 with torn ankle ligament 3
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 1
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0