Dec 19, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
“It’s very abstract … We take it to the next level, you know?”
That was Clint Dempsey’s way trying to salvage a gingerbread house his group of four Spurs teammates woefully failed to assemble.
The scene: Tottenham has players break off into three teams with the task of putting together the houses. Group with the nicest house wins and gets a chance to present it at a Spurs community outreach event. The losers have to gorge themselves on frosting before André Villas-Boas’s next training session.
So who won? Well, check it out yourself, but suffice to say the U.S. is well represented in the building edible model houses world.
- Report: 10-year-old daughter of former FIFA official received over $3 million 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Sunderland 0
- Homegrown star Shipp hoping to guide Chicago to first win of 2014 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 35 0
- Jurgen Klinsmann on Jozy Altidore’s situation, USMNT squad and more 3
- Three Liverpool players on PFA Player of the Year shortlist 0