Dec 19, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
“It’s very abstract … We take it to the next level, you know?”
That was Clint Dempsey’s way trying to salvage a gingerbread house his group of four Spurs teammates woefully failed to assemble.
The scene: Tottenham has players break off into three teams with the task of putting together the houses. Group with the nicest house wins and gets a chance to present it at a Spurs community outreach event. The losers have to gorge themselves on frosting before André Villas-Boas’s next training session.
So who won? Well, check it out yourself, but suffice to say the U.S. is well represented in the building edible model houses world.
- Saturday Premier League roundup: Chelsea win again, Arsenal fight back 0
- Everton 2-2 Arsenal: Late goals seals dramatic comeback for Gunners 1
- Chelsea 2-0 Leicester City: Costa scores again, Hazard ensures win 1
- Aston Villa 0-0 Newcastle: Guzan saves a point as Villa moves top 0
- ‘Powerful explosions’ rock Shakhtar Donetsk’s home stadium in Ukraine 2
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 2 0