Dec 19, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
“It’s very abstract … We take it to the next level, you know?”
That was Clint Dempsey’s way trying to salvage a gingerbread house his group of four Spurs teammates woefully failed to assemble.
The scene: Tottenham has players break off into three teams with the task of putting together the houses. Group with the nicest house wins and gets a chance to present it at a Spurs community outreach event. The losers have to gorge themselves on frosting before André Villas-Boas’s next training session.
So who won? Well, check it out yourself, but suffice to say the U.S. is well represented in the building edible model houses world.
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 4
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 1
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 5
- Al-Hussein, Blatter address voters ahead of presidential election; First vote coming 6