Dec 19, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
“It’s very abstract … We take it to the next level, you know?”
That was Clint Dempsey’s way trying to salvage a gingerbread house his group of four Spurs teammates woefully failed to assemble.
The scene: Tottenham has players break off into three teams with the task of putting together the houses. Group with the nicest house wins and gets a chance to present it at a Spurs community outreach event. The losers have to gorge themselves on frosting before André Villas-Boas’s next training session.
So who won? Well, check it out yourself, but suffice to say the U.S. is well represented in the building edible model houses world.
- PST’s MLS Player of the Week: An L.A. Galaxy guy for sure, but who? 0
- WATCH: Men In Blazers recap derby weekend, visit with Brandon McCarthy 0
- MLS salaries released, showing Kaka nets MLS-record $7.1 million 4
- Report: Chivas USA to suspend operations for at least 2 years 3
- Stoke City 1-0 Newcastle: Crouch’s header sinks Newcastle, Pardew deeper (video) 0
- Report: Minnesota United’s Miguel Ibarra to get US national team call-up 2